• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Series Pass

Toaster said:
Click on my card icon (the first one on the left side at the bottom there)

I found that picture by accident- I think its great though :0 ;) :p :D
I saw it earlier, that is a great pic :D

Holy crap!!! WHAT WAS THAT! 

I dunno Toaster, maybe that nice old cuban lady is tschoon's wife! :sign: :sign:

(Now THAT will definately get him to change that picture :D )

coventrycat86 said:
Holy crap!!! WHAT WAS THAT! 

I dunno Toaster, maybe that nice old cuban lady is tschoon's wife! :sign: :sign:

(Now THAT will definately get him to change that picture :D )
:( Thank god... That picture gave me nightmares! WHOA! :0

(no offense Steve or Mrs. Steve??) :sign:

:thumbs: Toaster

Received pass...everything in order...will post puts/takes in a few and hopefully get box out today.

ivan37 said:
Received pass...everything in order...will post puts/takes in a few and hopefully get box out today.
Don't you people work???? How is everyone getting this pass during the day and getting it back out the same day????

If you CAN get it back out today great...if not don't sweat it :)

Take:
#15: ERDM Robusto
#18: HdM Rothschild
#35: Camacho SLR Rothschild
#38: Partagas Black Classico
#61: Ramon Allones Maestro en Cedro

Put:
#75: Aristoff Black Robusto Extra
#76: JR Ultimate Double Corona
#77: Carlos Torano Signature Toro
#78: La Aurora Maduro Robusto
#79: Fonsica Mit Zedar #4
#80: Diesel 5th Gear

Someone OK this and I should be able to get her out. My printer has been dead so I wasn't able to print off another sheet for the put/take list, though I didn't need it.

Thanks for having me!

ivan37 said:
Take:
#15: ERDM Robusto
#18: HdM Rothschild
#35: Camacho SLR Rothschild
#38: Partagas Black Classico

Put:
#75: Aristoff Black Robusto Extra
#76: JR Ultimate Double Corona
#77: Carlos Torano Signature Toro
#78: La Aurora Maduro Robusto
#79: Fonsica Mit Zedar #4
#80: Diesel 5th Gear

Someone OK this and I should be able to get her out. My printer has been dead so I wasn't able to print off another sheet for the put/take list, though I didn't need it.

Thanks for having me!
Nice play Ivan...........Thanks for turning it around so quickly....Off to CC it goes

ivan37 said:
Take:
I hope you enjoy that RA, to me- Its a solid medium bodied (or really wimpy full bodied) cigar... With piloto long filler and ligero wrapper (if I remember correctly, would have to look at the paper insert in the box- can't remember.. something like that anyways! :)). little bit spicy and very flavorful-I like those... I've had the box that one came from for well over a year, so its at least that old. Great daily cigar! The only bad side to those RA's is the draw is sometimes tight, might want to let it dry up a little before you smoke it, might help with the tight draw.

Good job on the 2 hour turnaround ;)

It's coming your way cc! You should be fine in getting it before the herf. DC 0303 1290 0001 5027 6401

I'm looking forward to the RA - was going to let it sit for a while, but if you've had the box a year I'll be lighting it up in a week or so :)

whenever you smoke it- if you think about it, let me know what you think. :)

Enjoy :thumbs: Toaster

WOW, thanks Evan and Steve for moving this along at lightining speed!! I'll definately have it on Wednesday or Thursday to get it back to Fast4Dr. We might have to open it up at the Holiday Herf!!

This has been a great pass, everything went smoothly and we got some nice puts and pulls!!!!

I can't WAIT until the mailman gets here in a few hours!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeHA

coventrycat86 said:
It's here, it's here!!!!
Damn that was fast...and you were worried that it might not get to you in time!!!! We probably could have squeezed someone else in before you and still got it in time!!!

Thanks again everyone for getting it and turning it around so quickly. You guys saved CC and I a lot of driving..especially since the snow has began

Great pass. I had lots of fun. Congratulations on the success and early completion.

Who ever smokes anything from the box- it might be nice to post a small comment here and let us all know what you though of it- especially if it was something one of us put into the box :) (if you smoke it in the next short period of time that is)

Congrats again, and happy holidays to all! And thanks to Fast4Dr for letting me play along. :D

Otay here goes:

Takes:
#19 HDM Rothschild Oscuro
#20 Padron #4000
#66 Punch Largo Elegante Maduro
#68 Sancho Panza Double Maduro
#70 Romeo y Julieta Black Label Maduro

(gee do you think I like maduros or what?)

Puts:
#81 Oliva "O" Ovation Maduro
#82 Victor Sinclair "Hellfire" Maduro
#83 Astral TVS Pyramid Maduro
#84 Puros Indion Real Maduro
#85 Indian Tabac Corona Gorda Maduro
#86 La Gloria Cubana lonsdale (NOT a maduro, WOW)
#87 Punch Robusto Maduro
#88 Trilogy Nataive Cameroon (hey did he NOT say maduro again?)
#89 Romeo y Julieta robusto (yep, another non maduro, what's wrong with this guy?)

I have to say this was probably one of the best packaged passes I've ever seen, plenty of room in the VERY NICE Sterlite (tupperware) container, NO PACKING PEANUTS (which drive me crazy) perfect size box, a sock of beads (best humidifaction going IMHO). Everything was straight forward and simple.

This was a great pass, everyone did a great job :thumbs:

Great job Michael and I'll see you at the Holiday Herf IV

SHE"S COMING HOME!

coventrycat86 said:
SHE'S COMING HOME!
OK pee pee dance has begun....thankfully I only have less than 3 days before it is back in my hands :)

Great puts there CC :)

I just want to thank everyone who has played. You guys were great. I handed the Pass off to Captain B on Nov. 9th and will have it back in my hands on Dec. 6th. We went through 10 people in 28 days. That has to be a record or something.

Thanks again to everyone involved :D