• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Series Pass

Great pass guys. This was my first and I never expected it to go so fast and smooth. Great fun and great smokes.

The only thing I could bring myself to smoke so far was the #22 RyJ Vintage lll. Is anyone else like me? When I get a good/great/special stick, I always want hold onto it for a special occation. problem is, when those occations occur, I usually just smoke my favorites and can't bring myself to light up the special ones!!!! Got to get over that.

Anyway, great pass, good company and a ton of fun and anticipation!!

I typically only smoke cigars that I have multiples of. Don't want to not have anymore after I smoke one ???

Well guys here is the final inventory of the pass

World Series Pool Puts and Takes

Whats no one like C.A.O. L'Anniversaire Corona eXtremes? I put 2 in and it looks like they're coming back to me along with a RyJ Vintage III ???

Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra

OMG Fast, you're gettin me all excited ;)

Can you add a few more?
Whats no one like C.A.O. L'Anniversaire Corona eXtremes
Sorry, I already have two of those in my humi and I like the CAO maddies better. A huge compliment was paid to you though which I'm not sure that you realize since darn near ALL of your original sticks were "taken" which shows that you had an excellent starting line up :thumbs:

Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra
Carmen Electra

OMG Fast, you're gettin me all excited ;)

Can you add a few more?

I will rotate after a while...don't worry, I have more :)

A huge compliment was paid to you though which I'm not sure that you realize since darn near ALL of your original sticks were "taken" which shows that you had an excellent starting line up :thumbs:

But I wanted you guys to enjoy them ALL :)

I already have a box of the extreme coronas... in addition to the 5 already had. :)

tschoon said:
Great pass guys. This was my first and I never expected it to go so fast and smooth. Great fun and great smokes.

The only thing I could bring myself to smoke so far was the #22 RyJ Vintage lll. Is anyone else like me? When I get a good/great/special stick, I always want hold onto it for a special occation. problem is, when those occations occur, I usually just smoke my favorites and can't bring myself to light up the special ones!!!! Got to get over that.

Anyway, great pass, good company and a ton of fun and anticipation!!
My wife get's after me every time I say that :) She'll ask, why am I not smoking so-and-so cigar, and I'll explain I'm saving that one for a special occasion... She looks at me with that "why did I marry him" face, and say's ALRIGHT THEN. :sign:

However I will tell you guys this one story- I was smoking and drinking (too much of one, not enough of the other- you figure out which), I had a bunch of cigars with me- including one of my "special occasion" cigars, a VR-DA (Don Alejandro I think its spelled), anyway- one of the guys (among many) who was there asked if I had an extra cigar for him, so being a little tipsy, and not paying enough attention- I thought I reached for and pulled out something else and gave it to him- and it was only later when I reached in to get my special occasion cigar that I realized I passed out my 2 year old special occasion VRDA! :0 :lookup: I didn't mind giving it away, I just cared that I was so drunk I didn't even realize I did it!!! Oh well, he enjoyed it (and has never given me a cigar ever- can you believe it?)

:thumbs: Toaster

I have only smoked the Criolla so far. I've been holding on to them for that special occasion

I passed out my 2 year old special occasion VRDA!

OMG, I've always wanted to try one of those. I have that as a top priority as a next box to buy to add to my Havana DC collection.

Tell ya what Toaster, if you're a good boy, you might just find one in your mailbox in a month or two!!! :)

Oh, BTW, if I don't drive to the Garden State tomorrow, I'll try to make it to the Post Office to ship this pass back to it's daddy.

Sorry I was harping on you guys to get this to me early, I never even counted on the storm of the year coming today & tomorrow. :angry: :( waaaaaaaaaa

coventrycat86 said:
Sorry I was harping on you guys to get this to me early, I never even counted on the storm of the year coming today & tomorrow. :angry: :( waaaaaaaaaa
No one expected this storm. I spoke to Shadow on my way home this evening and he said that there weren't a lot of people there today. This storm is probably keeping a solid portion of the anticipated group home :(

coventrycat86 said:
I passed out my 2 year old special occasion VRDA!
Tell ya what Toaster, if you're a good boy, you might just find one in your mailbox in a month or two!!! :)
Oh I am! I'm a good boy! :D :p

BTW: Fast, those pics of Carmen Electra are freakin' awesome! I smell cell phone wallpaper... (carmen7 I think it was) I'm saving those titties! I mean thingies! I MEAN pictures...pictures... thats what I meant to say. :love:

:thumbs: Toaster

BAD CoventryCat86, telling DaveWF to move this to "completed" when this baby hasn't got home yet!! Ten lashes with a wet noodle for me :0

DC#:
0301 0120 0006 7639 3948

I must behave myself :D

Your item arrived at 6:26 am on December 10, 2003 in LITTLE NECK, NY 11362. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

CC86..you're off the hook. The pass has arrived. Unfortunately I have my office Christmas Party this evening and will not be home till late :) Maybe I should just blow off the party...gotta pay for our own booze anyway.....Should just pick up a bottle and smoke my brains out at home :)

Fast4Dr said:
Should just pick up a bottle and smoke my brains out at home :)
Ahh... the opening statement to many a fun filled evening... :p