• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

vern

The time has come for the worm to experience utter destruction, Launch direction have been sent. BAWAHAAAHAAHAAA. :cool: :0 :cool:

The first strike has been launched..............

:D  :0  :D  :0  :D  :0  :D

Rut Roh.....assemble the troops for bomb shelter preparations ON THE DOUBLE!!! :p :p :p :p

Initiating launch sequence from the eastern strike center....stand by for launch....

Initiating launch sequence from the eastern strike center....stand by for launch.... :thumbs:

Nervous??? NAH.....well..........maybe a little...although at the present time "we" only have one target aquired. @nd target is still being searched out and should be confirmed by week's end....stand by for taget #2 aquisition.... ;) :thumbs: :thumbs: :0 :p

BW

Western Quadrant reports multiple launches from 2 states
will standby for visual confirmation.

Small correction:
Multiple launchs from five states: BAWAHAWAHAWAHAHAHAAAAAA. :cool:

ummmm, Vern, did you mean to hit the 2 and just "Raise" your finger up a bit and hit the 5?? PLease tell me you're joking??!! :0 :0 :0 The Worm is beginning to "squirm" (only a little though...) :0 :0 :p ;) ;) :sign:

Better think before you type my old pal....in a day or so you'll be the one "bending over" dragging a package back from your mailbox!!!!! BA BA BA BA BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

you have been warned....... :lookup:

Hmmmm..now why wasn't I informed of this one!!! LMAO

Ohhhh Worm:
An 11 pounder just left Portland on its way to Somerset, and that is just one of the six now on that heading.

" I Love the smell of Cigars
It smells just like........VICTORY."

I Couldn't have done it without my brothers. :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Vern, vern, Vern.....when will you ever learn?? A good soldier NEVER gives away his battle plans!!! You'll never know what hit ya' when the bomb rolls in from our side!!!! ;) :p :0 LMAO

Ryan

Devin, you are the poker player but I think we might just "call" this hand, I know for sure we're not folding. :cool: