• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

Little Worm.......... :D

Matt, what are you going to do? Send out Lars.........LMAO

note to self next time I send Devin some Davidoffs, place them in the same baggie as those "pre-embargo" Lars Tetens I put on the back porch to scare away the raccoons. :thumbs:

Boy, am I glad that Matt is after me in your pass Devin.
I just heard from the worm and he said he will be opening the Dog pass this afternoon. :cool:

Davidoffs? When are the others coming?  ???

And please tell me you are not going to send me Davlars.... :0

Vern, I see your point, he is starting to scare me!

Matt, I do want to thank you again for the No. 1, as it was a wonderful smoking experience.  :)

Well the Worm has opened the pass by now, Maybe he was struck speechless, Naw, that would be to much to hope for,LOL.
If he is just in shock it may last awhile. :cool:
Bless his heart. :cool:

(POSTING FROM AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION) ;)

Finally got the balls (and time) to open this mega destruction style bomb..... :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :thumbs:

WOW WOW WOW WOW Hats off to Vern and all the participants of this pass/bomb. There are some MAJORLY PRIMO smokes in this bomb; several I have yet to try and will look forward to with much anticipation!

That being said, the town formerly know as Somerset has been changed to "Craterset". Our lovely lake is no more than part of the crater that hit the West Somerset PO!!! :0 This was a blow you into the next state package which I put off opening as long as possible. Had to say farewell to all my friends and family ya know! ;) :D Maybe someday, this millenium, Somerset will be a place where people can live peacefully again but I seriously doubt it....oh....the humanity!!! :lookup:

As I am in no position to continue a war of this magnitude, AT THIS POINT IN TIME, I must concede to the evil forces of V.E.R.N. and admit defeat. :angry: :0 :thumbs:

A war well played Vern, kudos to you and your sneaky ass tactics. As "AHNALD" says: "I'LL BE BACK" :sign:

BOTL:

Ryan/BW :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. :cool:
And so peace comes once again to the site that feels like home. :thumbs:
I couldn't have done it with out the help of my brothers. :thumbs:

Ah this brings back memories...... I mean nightmares! ;)

reminds me if i am ever bored and have a million or so dollars for cigars, ishould pick a fight with deving vern and matt LOL :D