• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

:lookup: :lookup: :sign: :sign: :lookup: :lookup: :sign: :sign: :lookup: :sign:

I understand that there has been an unfair bombing raid on my friend Big Worm. With launches coming from different area's of the country I feel that the Big Worm has been put at a disadvantage. I feel it is time to offer my services to the Big Worm and allow him access to my many missle silo's. :cool: I feel that an attack of a greater magnitude then was launched on Big Worm should be coordinated to strike at and weaken are adversaries.

Big Worm - e-mails away. I wait for your command! :cool:

THE MERCENARY

MOOOOOHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAAAA......now this is getting good.....remember Vern what I said?

whatcherass!!!! :p :p :p

The Commander

Who is this guy "The Mercenary" I am beginning to wonder?
And who would ally themselves with the worm, and against the forces of good. They shall not prevail. :cool: :D

I need some bait, as I am going fishing.

Anybody know where I can get a Worm?

:sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:

COPY CAT COPY CAT....YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS SO YOU COPY OFF THE E.S.F.??? LMAO COPY CAT COPY CAT

Guess I'll have to send in the mercenary to deal with this "plastic avenger"!! :p :p :p :sign:

Who are these masked men?................... :lookup:

Brother Vern, bringing in some extra artillery?

One question.........who are the bears?.............LMAO! :D

ALert the forces!!!!! I have, in my possession, another box from the terrorist organization C.O.L.E. I will open it later this afternoon when the proper authorities arrive. This is a smaller box than the last one so not many forces will be on hand for the de-activation, however the situation will still be a tense one!! :D :D Stay tuned for details..... :thumbs:

Fear not Big Worm as many of my soldiers of fortune have your back.

My advice to others, disociate yourselves from this one who calls himself Vern. You do not want to be buried in the same hole as he. Move on now while your limbs are intact. My reach is far. I fear no one. (except my wife ;) )

Well, I must say, after regaining consciousness yet again I have no idea what I did to deserve this last volley!!!! :0 A single cigar in the package, only one folks. YOu'd never guess in a million years what it was, but WOW!!!!! This will be one that holds a special spot in my 'dor for many moons to come. Sorry for no good story about this one fellow readers but this one was just toooooo great to think up a line of B/S for. Thank you very much my friend!

Oh and, before I forget, NOW IT"S REALLY NOT OVER YOU CROSS_EYED< YELLOW BELLEYED, SAP SUCKIN'..... ;) :0 :0

Well, I must say, after regaining consciousness yet again I have no idea what I did to deserve this last volley!!!! :0 A single cigar in the package, only one folks. YOu'd never guess in a million years what it was, but WOW!!!!! This will be one that holds a special spot in my 'dor for many moons to come. Sorry for no good story about this one fellow readers but this one was just toooooo great to think up a line of B/S for. Thank you very much my friend!

Oh and, before I forget, NOW IT"S REALLY NOT OVER YOU CROSS_EYED< YELLOW BELLEYED, SAP SUCKIN'..... ;) :0 :0

The Commander :thumbs:

Hell, Worm,
I am just beginning, should be a few more packages in your mail tomorrow.
BTW. You can start waving the white flag anytime or you can keep going and delay the inevitable, up to you buddy. The Alliance will be victorious. :cool:

I wouldn't be sooooo sure of that my fine feathered friend!!! :p As the Eastern Strike Force already has a "D-DAY" planned for you pal!!! I am awaiting status checks from troops near and far before the launch sequence is initiated. However, sometime around Guv'ment Check time I'd stay AWAY from my mailbox.....if ya' know what I mean!!! :0 :0 :0

BW :thumbs:

Hmmmmm...who's team will Matt R. join??????? :0

I might have to switch sides............

:0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :cool:

Now that my duck season is close I need to shoot something else....... Got my cannon loaded with my six shooter on the side. :)

Hmmmmm, I've never hunted anything in Oregon before.... :cool: