• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would these be any good to a cigar club?

There are plenty of assholes in the world, this forum is no different... @CBoukal and @drunkfish3 are two of the biggest I have ever came across. I often wonder why Rod has not banned them both... Don't let them ruin your day, like they have done to so many... Thanks for the original offer. Although I am not in need of item, I'm sure if someone is interested they will PM you. Have a great day and continued success... :cool:
Wow I don't think I even posted in this tread. Also don't trust anything that comes out off a Cowboys fans mouth.

Did I miss something where you need to make a rude reply? Why would I need to sponsor a forum to give a way something for free? Have made the same offer on various other tobacco related forums and folks have been grateful and mentioned it being a generous offer. Seems this forum is less than welcoming and friendly.
From an observers standpoint, this reply could have been handled better. You came in pretty hot. Not that Chad didn't deserve a reply but a bit more grace would have helped your chances of making more friends than enemies.

Or maybe it shows they have read the rules and see how they are not being enforced against more established members?

I can only state for the numerous time that I joined here to take part in the pipe smoking topics to answer any questions people had about my company's products or more general questions etc. Having kept an eye on that forum section there has been little to answer. I don't smoke cigars or know much about cigars so cannot take part in the main part of the forum. I feel offering items for free that may be of use to the cigar community is more a benefit to that community than to my company. It would be far easier for me to just put them in the bin than take time to offer here, package up and send stuff out. As a tobacco company I have to be very careful about what I can post about as legally not allowed to promote products or advertise. So posting pictures of tobacco and products, except to explain general manufacturing or history etc is a no no. I am not here to promote products as it is not allowed and also we don't need to. We cannot keep up with demand as it is. If I posted pictures of tobacco then I would no doubt be accused of just plugging our products........I genuinely came here and posted as I thought it was a nice thing to do to offer these items to the community, Indeed it has gone down well in other forums and have posted packages out to various pipe clubs. But here I was called a thief and scammer basically for absolutely no reason except that that person seems to have a rather large chip on their shoulder (having made similar nasty remarks on my other posts) and yet no one has taken issue with what he and then others have said, only at what I have commented.
When you walk into a room full of strangers and you come off as trying to peddle your wares to people who do not know you, and then when several people ask you to explain yourself you become rude and offensive, and you keep doubling down on your offensive behavior, you deserve a flogging too!

You are clearly here for the self-serving purpose of peddling your stuff. We like to support people who contribute to this forum, and we have many good people like that to choose from. So, in other words, we don't really care to entertain you.

Now Chad @CBoukal may enjoy the flogging he is getting, similar to a dolphin enjoying the occasional flogging, but in this case you are simply a dolphin.

Probably end up being lynched again :confused::rolleyes: but here we go.....
I have three fabric posters of cigar companies I am happy to send to someone. They are from an old trade stand and we are having a clear out. One is for Country cigars, another for Cortes and for Cafe Creme etc. I'll even cover postage (UK only) so I don't get accused of trying to scam people!! 😆IMG_5852.jpg Ideally to send all to the same person.

Probably end up being lynched again :confused::rolleyes: but here we go.....
I have three fabric posters of cigar companies I am happy to send to someone. They are from an old trade stand and we are having a clear out. One is for Country cigars, another for Cortes and for Cafe Creme etc. I'll even cover postage (UK only) so I don't get accused of trying to scam people!! 😆View attachment 60840 Ideally to send all to the same person.
I’d love to have them. I’ll even pay postage once they arrive. No worries. I’ll PM my addy. Do you take PP?

Floyd T