• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow, 365 days in a flash!

One year ago, I was at work Googling around trying to find information on cigars. I stumbled across this site called CigarPass. What I thought was just a random forum, was a lot more. I not only found the information that I sought, I found humor, touching personal stories, and a friend or two.

I wanted to personally thank Ron (just kidding Rod) and the rest of you goofs for making CigarPass the great place that it is. This community is certainly a class act. :thumbs:

To show my appreciation, I would like two people whom have lost their jobs to the tough economy, PM me your information. I'd like to send you a few smokes. I will also take PM'ed nominations of deserving people.

ALSO, I would like to do a "Guess My Smokes" Greg style. You are guessing for a 5 pack of smokes. Both the marca and vitola must be correct. You will be limited to two guesses a day.

Thank you CP community, you are all aces in my book.

Congrats on the anni! Time flies when you're having fun! Hmmm...a guess my smokes huh?

Tat Drac
Tat Boris
Anejo 50
Anejo 46
Anejo 55

Bolivar PC
Party Short
H. Upmann Sir Winston
Monte No. 2
HDM Epi 2

Post #2: Guess 1: None Correct
Guess 2: None Correct

Post #4: Guess 1: You are a few short, none of which are correct, Sally.

Hey Julius, congrats on the one year. I just realized mine was earlier in the month. I have never done well with the guess my smokes contests, but lets give it a shot.

Tat Black
Anejo 77
Opus PL
Cohiba Robusto
RASC

WOAM
Tat Porkchop
Illusione Culebra
Opus robusto
Cohiba Siglo IV

Cheers to many more years to come brother! :thumbs:

Congrats on the one year Julius and I hope you'll be around for many more to come........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Gratz on the anni brother! We gotta get downtown to smoke soon!

Don

Congrats on the milestone..........Funny, it does not seem like you have been here that long.

Nice gesture and contest as well.

I know traffic has been a little slower in The Lobby lately, but noone wants muh sticks? ???

PSD4
RASS
H. Upmann Mag 50
H. Upmann Mag 46
Party Short

Liga T52
Viaje 50/50
Tat Noella
Tat Noella Reserva
Esencia CG

Gold Medal
Power ranger
Padron 45th
BTL
Tat T110

Tat J21
Illusione MJ12
El Triunfador
Cohiba Siglo V
Boli. Petite Belicoso

Well I suppose I should give it another shot. So here goes...

Tat Pork Chop
Anejo 55
Jonny-O shagfoot
Don Carlos EdA
Ashton ESG Robusto

DCM Robusto
Punch Punch
Padilla 1932 robusto
WOAM
LFD Chisel

Tat Frank
Tat West Side
Tat East Side
VSG Enchantment
Partagas Lusi

VR Unicos
Johnny-O Shaggy
H. Upmann Mag 50
Monte Edmundo
Cohiba Esplendido

Thanks for the contest and congrats, big man

Post #17 0/0 Correct
Post #19 0/0 Correct

Damn, all of this talk of J-O Shaggyfoot, I might have to fire up my last one.

Keep em coming...