• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOW... another contest

You're a cheap bastid so, I''ll say $0.00.

You had the wifey ship-out everything through work!

:sign:

Congrats!

I say $4.05. Wife was out of town for one of them shipments. Probably the time he arranged a herf in NYC.

Congrats, you post whore. Now, when are you going to ship me a DVD with all those pictures from your hard drive? I promise I won't say anything to the subjects.

Some great guesses so far... no one has hit the nail on the head, yet.

Keep trying!!! :thumbs:

bump (for the guys that haven't given it a try)

deadlne is 5pm (PST) today :thumbs:

Did I win yet? Boli Gold was my answer!

Congrats you post whore :thumbs:

Thanks to all you guys that participated in my 500th post contest. Some of your guesses (Gary) really sucked. But at least they were funny :thumbs:

So...at long last I read through all of the entries and the person who guessed closest to $308 (my actual total for shipping all CP-related stuff in 2006) was...

drumroll please

the luckiest freakin' guy I know

Seavita

Congrats dude and good guess :cool:

edited to add: your prize is a 5er (a really nice one)... enjoy it mang!

Woohooo I guess when you know a guy for some 25+ years something good has to come out of it!!!...j/k ;)

P.S. (Edit) Plus you know the whole Irishmen thing and St. Paddy's being so close and all....Chris please wait until you get back from NYC to send otherwise they will sit for a week while I am away chasing golf balls around Sea Island

Woohooo I guess when you know a guy for some 25+ years something good has to come out of it!!!...j/k ;)

P.S. (Edit) Plus you know the whole Irishmen thing and St. Paddy's being so close and all....Chris please wait until you get back from NYC to send otherwise they will sit for a week while I am away chasing golf balls around Sea Island

Chris just send them to me and I'll hold them for Vince :laugh:

Vince congrats, I hope he sends you some from Senor Taboada, LOL