• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOW... another contest

WTG Vince! :thumbs:
Thanks for the contest Chris!
See you next Monday!

-Rob

Congrats, Vince! Although that contest was obviously rigged. I totally should have won that...

Chris, bring his prize smokes out with you. I promise to take good care of them. :rolleyes:

Congrats, Vince! Although that contest was obviously rigged. I totally should have won that...

Chris, bring his prize smokes out with you. I promise to take good care of them. :rolleyes:

Your kung-fu is weak grasshopper, jealousy is so unbecoming on you..... :sign:

Woohooo I guess when you know a guy for some 25+ years something good has to come out of it!!!...j/k ;)

P.S. (Edit) Plus you know the whole Irishmen thing and St. Paddy's being so close and all....Chris please wait until you get back from NYC to send otherwise they will sit for a week while I am away chasing golf balls around Sea Island

Chris just send them to me and I'll hold them for Vince :laugh:

Vince congrats, I hope he sends you some from Senor Taboada, LOL

Hey thanks Anthony :thumbs:

DC# 0000 0000 0000 0000 0001

I call:

shenanigans.jpg

shenanigans!

Fun contest, thanks!

I call:

shenanigans.jpg

shenanigans!

Fun contest, thanks!

LOL...I concur...a recount is needed. I mean, seriously, picking the guy who grew up with you to win your contest? The only other more obvious way to rig this is if Gary won. :sign:

JK...congrats Vince.

Totally rigged!

Chris, I live 2 hours from you, come on, what happened to our agreement?

Brian