• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow, I am back

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Melissa_Lynam1.jpg

Hey all! Sorry I have not been posting but I am back. Just been SO freakin busy and we are moving int o a new place. We will have the internet(cable modem) hooked up soon...they had to reschedule our appt time. I put a picture up of me at a bar watching one of my favorite bands :) Hope ya like it. Miss ya'll and I know Dawn misses me kickin her ass *giggles*

HUGS :sign: :love: :p :thumbs:

SweetMelissa said:
Miss ya'll and I know Dawn misses me kickin her ass *giggles*
Oh you're just a big troublemaker, aren't ya?!?! :p :p :p

Go get her, Dawn! :D

Kicking my ass huh?

your asking for it!!

swings a right at Melly's jaw! :sign:

OOOOOOFFF!

dawn gags...triesto catch her breath.... then recovers a bit...

then ..swings both hand baseball bat like at melly's head! :sign:

we have got to get these to together for some mud wrestling!! :p

There's a better pic of her in the bar that night - one with me in it :p might see if I can get her to post it...

Sam

Now Sam, why in the hell do we want to see a picture of you..... :sign:

We want to see Melly & Dawn mud wrestlin'!!! :p :p :p

I've seen a pic of the two of 'em together - I don't think I can share it though.... :lookup:

Send me the pic you DO want shared and I'll host it for you.

Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
I've seen a pic of the two of 'em together - I don't think I can share it though.... :lookup:
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

>>>There's a better pic of her in the bar that night - one with me in it might see if I can get her to post it...Sam<<<

LOL I would but its in the car on the disk and YOU have the car *grins* I will see if I put it on the other site.

As for Dave ;) You know I'm not shy but we can't post that here LOL

melly :sign:

*drags Dawn to the mudhole and throws her in* Yo wench you can't handle the truth!
:sign:

stogieman said:
Now Sam, why in the hell do we want to see a picture of you..... :sign:

We want to see Melly & Dawn mud wrestlin'!!! :p :p :p
Trust me - you want to see this one - I may be in the picture, but it is her cleavage which centers the picture :p :sign: :love:

And for the record, yes I want to see Dawn and Melly wrestle too - but then I am perv that way ;) :D :sign: :thumbs:

Sam

SamGuss said:
And for the record, yes I want to see Dawn and Melly wrestle too - but then I am perv that way ;) :D :sign: :thumbs:

Sam
is there any other way!! :D :p

since Melly does not retaliate.. I slug her in the mouth again... :sign:

By the way...I have the pic of Sam and I, I just dont have a link that will work for posting it...will try to do it as part of a profile :)