• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow, I am back

*grins and pulls her close by the hair and kisses her deeply on the lips*

:love:

dawn responds by frenching her..very slowly..she pulls away...lights a cigarette. and inhales...she then kisses Melly slowly..exhaling the smoke into her mouth... ;)

Dawn said:
dawn responds by frenching her..very slowly..she pulls away...lights a cigarette. and inhales...she then kisses Melly slowly..exhaling the smoke into her mouth... ;)
*shudder* gotta love a woman who will do that ;-)...or a man..either one
*pushes her onto the floor and sits on top of her looking her over wondering what she will do to her next*

:sign:

Dawn said:
Hey! That's my move! (Only I use cigars instead.)

:love: :sign: :thumbs: :p

Sam

give Melly a sharp jab.. in the gut!
"thats for punching me before!....while Melly is winded..Dawn slips her the tounge again...

*kisses her back greedily and looks over to the table where the toys are*

:love:

dawn...removes her shirt revealing only a black lace bra....

lays down..lights a cigar and waits till Melly stops day dreaming....... :lookup:

Dawn said:
lays down..lights a cigar and waits till Melly stops day dreaming....... :lookup:
*plops down on top of her and kisses her...spread em*

M

you get nothing for free..
dawn lays back in her black bra....takes a deep breath......give me something to make me want to! :p

Mel,
All of our good thoughts and best wishes are with you!

BenjieV :D

hey Melly... so we are even..I'll give you a free punch in my stomach...make it good its the only one you'll get! ;)

So they just stop!!! DAMN. Hey, why no pics of Dawn???? Come on girl, let's see you in your prime!!