• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow, I am back

CRACK! slaps her across the face...thengrabs her by the throat and starts choking her*

take that you little tramp!

Dawn said:
CRACK! slaps her across the face...thengrabs her by the throat and starts choking her*

take that you little tramp!
Umm Dawn? Slapping her across the face only excites her and a hand around the throat? That's a definate sexual arousal thing with her. So my question is are you trying to wrestle with her or make out with her? If the previous, your failing miserably sweetheart - if your trying to turn her on, the next step would be to grab her by the hair in the back of her head and slap her again and then bite her on the shoulder ;)

Just trying to help you out is all :thumbs: :lookup: :love:

Sam

well lets see what she does next then..I'll take it from there.

lets go girl..I hit you 3 times and you don't even retaliate! wimp! :sign:

MelissaandSam.jpg

*grins* and falls on the floor...look if you keep doing that it's just gonna turn me on...so get yer butt over here and let's make out hehehehe here is the pic of me and Sam :)

Melly :sign:

you need to get me down there first honey..then I'll give you what you want..but not till you prove you can handle me chicky! :p

throwing down the gauntlet are we dear? Trust me...I have been told that I am quite good at the ways of the female ;)

melly :sign: :love: :p

thats right..the winner does what they like with the loser! :sign: ;)

Dawn takes a fighting stance.........POW! pops Melly in the jaw...

I was sure that I liked this site; I just didn't know why until I read this thread. Outstanding.

blair

Dawn said:
thats right..the winner does what they like with the loser! :sign: ;)

Dawn takes a fighting stance.........POW! pops Melly in the jaw...
*takes the pop to the jaw and retaliates with a swift kick to the stomach and a drop kick to her jaw* Look..I can all day sweettart ;-)

*buffs her nails and waits*

Melly :sign:

OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF!

ugh... Dawn doubles over clutching her gut....

she recovers somewhat..clasps both hands together swings high at Melly's head like she is whacking a base ball....

Dawn said:
OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF!

ugh... Dawn doubles over clutching her gut....

she recovers somewhat..clasps both hands together swings high at Melly's head like she is whacking a base ball....
*ducks and spears her in the gut, tackling her to the floor and licking her alllll over*

Melly the sweet innocent angel :p

Now we're gettin' down to some good ole' lip smackin', gut wrenchin' wrestlin'.... :D

Lickin' her all over huh??? :p

UGGH! OOOFFF!

dawn goes down.in pain and gasping for breath....

her mouth is wide open trying to suck in some air... :lookup:

thanks Pepe..so good to know how well you think of my endurance skills! :angry:

At least Pepe went with the line of something coming out of your mouth not the other way around, because we all know it was left wide ope... ahh never mind, this is going nowhere fast.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

LMAO @ Munley...

yes.. but he knows i'm no stranger to stomach punchs!

*curls her finger into her, calling Dawn over to her* Come here little girl, want some candy?

:love:

trying to catch her breath..Dawn slowly moves tomard missy...