• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF is this x2! Uh oh, it happened again...

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
First, I apologize for being late in posting this. We are putting up a fence in the backyard and they cut our lines when digging for the posts. We have no internet at home so I had to wait until I got to work.

With that out of the way, I experienced another incident. Who is responsible for these sequence of events?

I got home from work on Friday and my wife gave me “the look.” No, not that look you pervs! :laugh: The look where your wife thinks you’re an idiot, which for me is most of the time. She said “you got another package.” I let out a little giggle when I saw this:

82A40D35-DDC7-468C-81E4-90508853E1C8.jpg

After going through the last package and seeing some others posted on here, I wasn’t sure what I’d find inside but I knew it would be special. Here was the inside after opening:

50BF0F4D-1DDA-4B6F-8D4E-DEF425A1F190.jpg

I had been foamed!

After chipping away some of the foam, the bomb canister had been located:

7197720F-483E-41A1-9E62-284679F652B1.jpg

Classic. Here it is with all the foam removed:

70C47819-7929-48DE-85ED-0EF62AFBF749.jpg

Now how the heck do I get this open? I resort to my old standby, the mallet and flat head screwdriver. It’s about the only tools I own, so I gotta make it work! I wedged the screwdriver around the canister end and finally got it open:

185021F1-BA08-4038-97B9-0A89D17272E7.jpg

And here is a picture of the goods, with my proud tools of choice:

6F37F29E-636D-4443-B1D8-9F23C4CD0E51.jpg

These two packages have been a lot of fun and I thank the bombers. There is something really cool about being bombed out of the blue and I really appreciate it. But please stop. Do not poke the bear……

(Reward to anyone who rats these two out, PM me) :whistling:

I thought by know you'da used the weed-whacker to get these things open!

Nice hit.

These two packages have been a lot of fun and I thank the bombers. There is something really cool about being bombed out of the blue and I really appreciate it. But please stop. Do not poke the bear……

(Reward to anyone who rats these two out, PM me) :whistling:

I think you're probably going to have to try harder than that.

I thought by know you'da used the weed-whacker to get these things open!

Nice hit.

Or run it over with the lawn mower.

Nice hit!

I think that's the cleanest screwdriver and rubber mallet that I have ever seen.

Nice hit!

I think that's the cleanest screwdriver and rubber mallet that I have ever seen.

The Tag is still on it.. Did you buy that just to get into it?

No, I've had these for awhile - I just don't use them much except to open suspicious packages. :laugh:

Like I said, I'm no Bob Vila!

Nice hit!

The Tag is still on it.. Did you buy that just to get into it?

In Mike's defense, I still have all the tags on my rubber mallets. It's just easier to wear them off rather than try and f*ck around with the adhesive that come with the tags... :whistling:

ETA - My tags are all black though, and you can't see them because the tag and handle are all the same color, grease and grime is a color right?

Nice, seems like fair weather allows for these sneaky devices to be transported with ease to unsuspecting BOTL.

Enjoy

C