• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You all ever have this problem?

Anyone ever have this happen to them before and have a tip to make it better?

I have had this happen after smoking an RyJ(DR) churchill. It took 5 or 6 days for my taste buds to return to normal, and I wasted some otherwise good cigars trying to overcome the problem. I think Wilkey's post was right.

On a different note, could it be your ISOM's are in a dull period? I think some can be bland for the first couple of years after boxing.

antaean

Just wanted to let y'all know I burnt my first stick tonight since "losing" my taste-buds.

And it was awesome.

:)

IT SF Maduro Toro, with >4 months humi time on it. I didn't trust myself enough to grab one of my expensive sticks, but it was good, really good.

I'm back in the game :cool:

Just wanted to let y'all know I burnt my first stick tonight since "losing" my taste-buds.

And it was awesome.

IT SF Maduro Toro, with >4 months humi time on it. I didn't trust myself enough to grab one of my expensive sticks, but it was good, really good.

This whole thread =
gayfight24uc.gif

Someone gifted me a Nat Sherman just the other day, it's got to be a 60 ring, I guess I know what to do with that baby.

Hey wurm, have you ever checked out ClubStogie? I'll bet you'd really like it!!!! George, Neal, Lee and I are banned over there, what more could you want?

And it was awesome.

This whole thread =
gayfight24uc.gif

Let your flag fly high, George!
ggccflag2lc.gif

Hey wurm, have you ever checked out ClubStogie? I'll bet you'd really like it!!!! George, Neal, Lee and I are banned over there, what more could you want?

No need, I've made a lot of friends here at CP, and the way you guys are going, it won't be too long before your banned for good here as well. :)

All except Neal, I've actually grown fond of the cryptic / sarcastic guy in the last couple of day now that I understand a little better where he is coming from.

Lee and I also don't have a problem with each other since we took the time to talk to each other in chat.

But you and your brown-nosing friend George won't be missed by most of the membership here at all.

And it was awesome.

See? I told ya so. ;)

Wilkey