• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

No, I don't want to hold this fucker up any longer
sign.gif

Really, it would be no trouble.

I'll just let John know.

;)

It still has to go to the walrus, the carpenter, efraim the postal thief, dumbledore and moki (amongst others) so you can't possibly have any significant impact on the timeline.

Anyone who has a luck dragon should put it into the pass

Maybe hes got sleeping sickness

DSCN3072-1.jpg

Or hes like JFeilds and hes just plain old and tired :laugh:

crazy_old_man.jpg

Nice Mr. Man Jammies Dave, but you misspelled my name!

In all seriousness, I'm going to have to skate on this pass with some personal things that Phil's aware of. I'm just going to open the box enough to slip some stuff in whether he likes it or not.

P: Something old and crusty
P:Something older and crustier
P:Something really obscene

Let the next guy surprise you when he updates the pass list. :)
I'll send a PM, and thanks for understanding.

It's off! 0309 1830 0002 2277 9270

Thanks Phil!

John, thanks for moving it along bro. Best wishes!

Whoa! Is it my turn already?? :laugh:

For my learn something new entry, I wanted to share a worksheet that I put together several years ago as a budget tool. When I started at the company I'm at, they put me on a monthly salary which was a huge adjustment for me as I was used to getting a weekly paycheck. A budget was something I never really thought about, however at that point there was no choice but to put one together, so I came up with this.

BudgetSheet.jpg

What I do is put my gross in the Check Total field and everything fills in automatically. There are adjustments that do have to be made based on whether it's a four day or five day week. To do this, I go ahead and copy a sheet over (click on the worksheet tab at the bottom, hold down CTRL, drag it over and release). The new sheet will be used for the following month. Go back to the present month, click on the Weekly Allowance dollar amount and change the 4 to 5 or 5 to 4, however many weeks there are in the month. If only 4, click on the Total Amount Left OA (On Account) dollar amount, go to the top of the sheet, and remove "+T28". At this point, I'll also go ahead and delete the last column as it won't be used. I then put all my monthly bills in the blue section with the total of each bill listed in both Amount and Credit column. The weekly allowance will adjust automatically. For each week, I keep up religiously with every penny spent (gas, food, hair cut, cigars, etc), and try not to go below the balance for that week. Again, each dollar amount entered will automatically adjust the totals.

When moving to the next week, I put "Bal Fwd" in the very top field and then do an equal formula (put = in the right field, click on the Balance dollar amount, and hit enter. I then put zero in the field directly below the Balance dollar amount.

BudgetSheet2.jpg

Below is a link to the spreadsheet. It's fairly simple, however has worked for me going on almost five years now (first sheet I have is July 04). Without this, I'd be in some seeeerious trouble! :D If any questions, lemme know!

Budget Sheet

Greg, he canceled the "lesson" contest. There's nothing to win here. Move along, move along. ???

Lesson learned:

If pass has anything to do with Pirates ... be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID!!

Greg, he canceled the "lesson" contest. There's nothing to win here. Move along, move along. ???

There was a contest?? :D

Pass arrived today! Will get it opened up, inspected, and post some trades (if I can find any) later this evening. PM sent to Mark Twain to see if he's ready and if so, can get it back out tomorrow.

I received a PM from Marc and he has opted to bow out of the pass. I've let Phil know, and have also sent PM to Chris to see if he's ready.

Alrighty then! I've gone through the box and everything looks good! I've sent Phil an updated list with the numbers corrected, added a couple more Take/Put sheets (on the last one), and put a marker in as well.

Here's John's Puts, which are okay I guess. :laugh:

114. Davidoff Chateau Latour 1980's Put: Jfields
115. Don Alfredo Seleccion No. 55 mid to late 60's Put: Jfields
116. Anejo No. 48 OR (2000) Put: Jfields

If only I had the sticks to trade for those! Nice John!!

Here's mine...

T) 113.Opus Lover Affair P) 117. Opus Shark
T) 17.Padron 1926 #6 Maduro P) 118. Tat Black Tubo
P) 119. Padilla Dominus Robusto

Hopefully these will fly! If I hear from Chris tonight and get an addy, I'll get this thing back out in the morning. If not, will be Monday.

Thanks for letting me play!!