• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

The eagle has landed.

I'll be back with an inventory check and my puts and takes hopfully by later this evening.

Bob

Ok everything looks good on the inventory.

Takes:

53: 05 Monte D EL

66: ESG Churchill

68: Tat Cojonu 2003

93: Padron Millinnium Maduro

Puts:

95: 2001 Partagas Corona Grandes

96: Montecristo Compay Segundo Marevas

97: 1998 Partagas Serie Du Connaisseur No.2

98: 1980's Cohiba Corona Especiales (cello)

99: 1981 El Rey Del Mundo Panetelas Largas (cello)

Phil please let me know if these are ok and if so I will get this out to Wilkey.
Thanks again for including me in this pass.

Bob

Bob amazing puts! I can't imagine anyone having any objections with yet another example of excessive generosity. Thanks for playing Bob!

Bob amazing puts! I can't imagine anyone having any objections with yet another example of excessive generosity. Thanks for playing Bob!

Your quite welcome Phil. Thanks for having me. I will PM Wilkey and let him know the package is coming his way.

Bob

I am ready to receive!

Wilkey

PS. I'll contact Bobby Ritz and see if he'd like to meet to do our Peez-n-Teez.

Very nice plays Bob, I'm sorry I missed them!

Next time you'll be in front of me :(

Very nice plays Bob, I'm sorry I missed them!

Next time you'll be in front of me :(

Sorry about the change in the line up Anthony. Next time I'll go first. Your puts were not to shabby either my friend. I was lucky to have followed you. I haven't had a Padron Millinnium in at least 7 years.

Bob

Never can tell what sort of arbitrary mess of an order might show up next year... what kind of whack job is running this thing anyways?