• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

The box is here. All is in good condition. I'll drop Rob a line to see if we can meet to do PnT this week before Thanksgiving.

Wilkey

If you put any Turkey in there I hope you at least put it in a ziplock bag.

I've been in contact with Rob. With this being a pretty crazy week, it looks like our best option for a meeting this Saturday. I am planning on having my P/Ts up for review before then. Rob may as well but he might just wait until he's had a chance to check out the stock.

Wilkey

Sounds good, just let us know when you have everything figured out.

Sounds good to me, Wilkey.

If you list your Ps and Ts before Saturday, I'll post mine prior to meeting you.

Best,

Rob

Alrighty,

Here's what I've got for your approval:

T: #65 - DPG Blue Puff
P: #100 - Kinky Friedman Kinkycristo

T: #56 - H. Upmann Sir Winston 2007
P: #101 - Cohiba Siglo VI tubos 2006

T: #95 - Partagas Corona Grande 2001
P: # 102 - Juan Lopez Obus RE France 2006

T: #88 - Johnny O Lonsdale 2008
P: #103 - Reynaldo Petit Coronas 2007

Wilkey
P: #104 - Oliva Series V Lancero Natural

What a way to start the day! For your approval:

T: #98 - 1980's Cohiba Corona Especiales (cello)
P: #105 - 1970's Partagas Dunhill No. 150

T: #96 - Montecristo Compay Segundo Marevas
P: #106 1997 La Gloria Cubana MdO #2

T: #103 - Reynaldo Petit Coronas 2007
P: #107 - Montecristo "A" from 2004 Estuche Humidor

T: #39 - Por Larranaga Magnificos
P: #108 - 2008 Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 (re-release)

P: #109 - 1970's H. Upmann Naturales

See you in a few hours, Wilkey.

Best,

Rob

Alrighty,

I am not real sure on this one. I know the Party has been discontinued in 2002 and I do not know anyone that still has them available so I am not sure on the current price for these while the JL Obus can still be gotten at a few different retailers for around $20-$23.

Alrighty,

I am not real sure on this one. I know the Party has been discontinued in 2002 and I do not know anyone that still has them available so I am not sure on the current price for these while the JL Obus can still be gotten at a few different retailers for around $20-$23.

I have not been able to establish a firm value for the Party CG 2001. There are no auctions that I am aware of that establishes a price point for this cigar. Take it for what it is worth, MRN said it is a very rare cigar that he has never seen. Personaly I don't think it is as rare as he states. I think Wilkey's Juan Lopez Obus is a fair trade under these circumstances.

Bob

To my mind if you slightly rearrange the order Rob's P/T are all good (have the estuche as a put for the segundo instead of the LGC). The ED 109 is low for the PL but the HU Naturales more than tips the scale so everything is good on that front. The parti is a tough one since it really has no ascertainable market value to my mind so I am generally in line with where Josh is coming from. However, since Bob put it in and thinks it is a fair trade I think he gets to call that one, and he has. Have a good time guys, wish I was out there with ya.

Hey guys,

I just got back from herfing with Rob and he's made changes to the lineup I think. I'll let him go ahead and update when he gets home.

I'll take Bob's call on the Party for Obus trade. If there are any other concerns regarding that pairing, please do speak up. It's no problem at all to pull it if the consensus is that it's not equitable.

BTW, it was a lovely day for smoking. Sunny and upper 40's. Good food, good coffee, and good cigars.

Wilkey

I agree, Wilkey. Great seeing you again.

Same here, guys. Please speak up if you aren't comfortable with my ED 109 for PL Magnificos. Upon retrospect, the ED was $30 and Magnificos likely is around $40. If the Naturales doesn't cover the difference, please let me know.

Rob

I agree, Wilkey. Great seeing you again.

Same here, guys. Please speak up if you aren't comfortable with my ED 109 for PL Magnificos. Upon retrospect, the ED was $30 and Magnificos likely is around $40. If the Naturales doesn't cover the difference, please let me know.

Rob

Send me one of each for 'testing' and I'll get back to you on which is really better based on taste vs. value! :thumbs:

Brian,
It's in the air and headed your way: 0308 2690 0002 2617 3274

Phil,
Thank you for the invitation. Rob and I were discussing how this pass has become one of the highlights of the passing season. Best of luck to the remaining passers!

Wilkey

Wilkey, it makes me proud to hear that. Always a pleasure having both of you gentlemen in the pass, thanks for playing!