• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

The judges votes are in! The winner of the contest is mmburtch with this joke. Congrats, I didn't even have to break a tie this time!

And by determination of the kid the open spot goes to Kingantz! The lineup is now complete and the first post is updated with the list of sticks. The order will follow shortly.

Cool beans! I'm in! Thanks Phil, looking forward to it!

Pass order is up, I envision it looking sort of like this:

med_gallery_3595_807_114653.jpg

or this if we pretend there is no Alaska:
med_gallery_3595_807_92035.jpg

If you haven't sent me your addy please do so, this thing isn't getting shipped to anyone who hasn't confirmed they are still alive. I expect to get this out next week for the trip north, if anyone has a problem with their spot just let me know and we will try and work it out.

Matt, here's your DC#...enjoy!

Brian

So there's this package on my front porch today from Gabriel. WTF did Infinity bomb me? Oh yeah, the contest. I guess I won!

I'd like to thank the academy, My father in law who constantly sends me unsolicited humor, often in poor taste.

I'd mostly like to thank Brian the Original. Premium fiver? If that's what you call this, I shudder to think what you would consider a super premium fiver.

Thanks for the contest, the prize pack and the pass. Lets Roll!

Sorry, a couple of mispellings I couldn't live with

So there's this package on my front porch today from Gabriel. WTF did Infinity bomb me? Oh yeah, the contest. I guess I won!

I'd like to thank the academy, My father in law who constantly sends me unsolicited humor, often in poor taste.

I'd mostly like to thank Brian the Original. Premium fiver? If that's what you call this, I shudder to think what you would consider a super premium fiver.

Thanks for the contest, the prize pack and the pass. Lets Roll!

Sorry, a couple of mispellings I couldn't live with
LMAO...the academy would like to acknowledge your unwavering support and wish your father in law a better sense of humor...

Lets Roll!

Brian

The sticks are ready! My tupperware has been destroyed by my son so as soon as I get a new one we will be ready to go. I expect to be mailing out early next week :)

gallery_3595_807_34815.jpg

gallery_3595_807_60610.jpg

gallery_3595_807_9268.jpg

The sticks are ready! My tupperware has been destroyed by my son so as soon as I get a new one we will be ready to go. I expect to be mailing out early next week :)

mmmmm, those look very tasty!!! Nice Phil!!!

Jim

NOM NOM NOM Delicious Cigars....NOM NOM :thumbs:

Soooo I *think* I may have figured out a creative solution to my tupperware. If I have it worked out we will be ready to start tomorrow.

Soooo I *think* I may have figured out a creative solution to my tupperware. If I have it worked out we will be ready to start tomorrow.

Hey...I still have the beads from the 858 pass.

YouwantIshouldforwardthemalong?

The beads are allllllll good. The hold up is just the only tupperware I could find was either too big for a normal sized box or too small for the sticks, go figure. The one we used last time is missing a big chunk, guess the two year ate it =( What I am thinking is: I have a little micro-cooler that is suitable, as light as the tupperware plus about 4 oz and big enough but I am not sure how well it seals. I am doing a little test right now and if it don't work I will just put it in a bigger box and get it out tomorrow anyways.

Ok guys this is heading out to Jim in the morning with dc# 0103 8555 7494 3976 9438.

Please check the humidity, packing etc when it gets to you. If something needs replacing go ahead and do it and I will reimburse you, we don't want a busted box or cracked tupperware on the road for the next few months. Also please PM the next guy in line and verify his address and availability before you send. It is entirely possible that some of the addresses on the enclosed sheet could change before the pass comes full circle. All right, lets get this thing started!

Ok guys this is heading out to Jim in the morning with dc# 0103 8555 7494 3976 9438.

Please check the humidity, packing etc when it gets to you. If something needs replacing go ahead and do it and I will reimburse you, we don't want a busted box or cracked tupperware on the road for the next few months. Also please PM the next guy in line and verify his address and availability before you send. It is entirely possible that some of the addresses on the enclosed sheet could change before the pass comes full circle. All right, lets get this thing started!

I will do a thorough check of the contents when they touch down. If something is even a tiny bit off the mark I will adjust. Thanks Phil for allowing me to fondle these dog rockets, :).

Jim

And.... we are officially off. The guy at the post office gave me a dirty look when I handed him the box but said the postage was fine. The moral of the story is, print click n ship if you can to avoid getting hassled about dimensional weight. Also if the guy behind the counter gives you trouble probably just head butt him.

This bad boy has arrived. Outer prtion of the box is in great shape. I will open her up tonight and post my P's and T's shortly after. This is going to be sweet!!!

Jim