• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You might be a Newbie

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
Again apologies to Foxworthy. Please add your own.

You might be a newbie if....

You ask if the cello should be on or off.

Your first post is to sell something.

You ask what everyone thinks of Macanudos.

If after 30 posts you piss off a FOG and tell everyone how many PM's you got supporting you.....

You might be a Newbie

Greetings! You might be a newbie if...White Owl and Phillies cigars are your favorite smokes...or if you believe that old shoe boxes make excellent humidors...or if you think that a toenail clipper makes a great cigar cutter. Regards, knightlaird

knightlaird said:
Greetings! You might be a newbie if...White Owl and Phillies cigars are your favorite smokes...or if you believe that old shoe boxes make excellent humidors...or if you think that a toenail clipper makes a great cigar cutter. Regards, knightlaird
[snapback]264513[/snapback]​
hhhmmmm! nail clippers you say? :cool:

knightlaird said:
[snapback]264513[/snapback]​

Damn. I guess I won't tell anyone about my toenail clipper idea....... :blush: :laugh:

you think that anytime a Cuban cigar tastes bad, that it must be in it's sick period.

If you're trading cigars with this guy...

newbie-vi.jpg

You might be a newbie...If you get a great deal on the limited edition glass top Cohibas.

You might be a newbie if.......

You ask "where can I get some ISOM's?" On your first few posts.

.... You think the Beetles are just a rock band from England.

YMBAN

if you think more expensive is better.

um, you post this:

travelshots said:
I have a box of Cohiba Esplendidos, and a box of Montecristo #2s both 25 ct. for sale for $250 each or best offer. Please email me: travelshots@hotmail.com.
[snapback]264522[/snapback]​

:laugh:

Your first post begins with, "I'm new to this site but not to cigars."

You can't figure out why it's 10 below outside and your humidor won't top 60%, so you question if the beads are working.

You ask why none of your cigars are pulling properly, when your humi is at 80%.

You ask people on the board if they think a 50 count humi will be enough for your first humidor.

Your post count is higher then your member Number, and you've been on the boards for one day.