• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Nice DC # you mo, btw I painted Jenny's face like a circus clown before you kissed her so put that in your pipe and smoke it

FWIW - 867-5309 is a Fayetteville, NC number.....

t

Label/Receipt Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
Expected Delivery Date: November 1, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Insured

We attempted to deliver your item at 7:42 am on November 01, 2010 in XXXXXXX---XXXXX and a notice was left.

I'll try and pick it up sometime this week... :sign:

Anymore games like last night and it might be Phillies. Hope not.

Giants - Rangers

Giants in 6.

Game six 4-1 with Giants winning it all.

EDIT:

I'm not a fan. Wife is from SF so I had to watch. Needed to clarify that since I'm from LA. Go Dodgers!

Ironically, the dodgers fan won. Nobody picked the Giants in 5 so it goes to Giants in 6, with call of 4 to 1 being closest to the final score of 3 to 1. Send me your addy and I will get something out to you shortly, I have a bunch of stuff going out later this week. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SF GIANTS! WooHoo!

Ironically, the dodgers fan won. Nobody picked the Giants in 5 so it goes to Giants in 6, with call of 4 to 1 being closest to the final score of 3 to 1. Send me your addy and I will get something out to you shortly, I have a bunch of stuff going out later this week. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SF GIANTS! WooHoo!

Hey now, it actually pays off to watch the Giants...hahaha...haven't seen so many Giants games in ages although the txting between the wife and SIL was getting annoying...at least now she knows how it feels to win one.

pm sent.

Package is on the way.

DC: 867530990210

Takes:

Davidoff Special B

Puts:

Davidoff Especiales "7"
Cohiba Lancero '96
Cohiba Siglo V '04
ERDM Pantetelas Largas '78

It was an honor to be in this pass with such fine gentlemen.

Phil, thanks for the invitation!

Box has arrived! I have a mediation in Philadelphia tomorrow that I'm prepping for tonight. I'll post my P's and T's tomorrow night. :thumbs:

Wher...where am I at? Is there still a pass? I saw a video of a fire, some boobies and someone pretending to be a pirate. I going back to sleep, wake me up when this gets somewhere close to the area. Then Brent and I will steal this pass and replace it with a large amount of Bbq!

Contest winnings received today. Giant fan's cigars are just like their players, roided up. :sign:

In all seriousness, thanks for the opportunity to smoke some awesome cigars I would never have had the pleasure of obtaining.

Back