• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Is John still up next? Things change around here with the drop of a hat. :)

No! I heard he sold all of his belongings, hitchhiked halfway around the world, and is now offering stud services for the annual walrus mating season.

Thanks for confirming the "things change around here with the drop of a hat". Good luck with that, bro!

Box should be there by Wednesday...take a break from your new gig to "refuel".

Got it today and submerged it under water for about an hour just in case of any attempted treachery. Should be able to go through it and do my P&T's shortly after the Holiday's are over.

Which holiday, 4th of July?

EDIT: One day from MD....priority USPS mail rocks.

Everything looks good for the most part, even though a bitch to inventory. :laugh:

Some slight damage on the foot of the Davidoff Royal Salomones though.

Couldn't figure out what I really wanted.......How about this?

T: Padron 44th P: Padron 80th Maduro
T: Cohiba Lancero 96 P: Cohiba Siglo V 98

LMK thoughts on the Cohiba's value everyone, not sure if it will fly.

Would like to hear others thoughts on the cohiba swap as I know that market is absurd but frankly outside my realm.

Would like to hear others thoughts on the cohiba swap as I know that market is absurd but frankly outside my realm.

Piracy at it's finest....and a waste of a perfectly good Sig V.

Not that either would be lost on you if they stayed in! :whistling:

The '96 CoLa is probably higher in value over the '98 Sig V. While I'm sure that there are good '98 Sig V's, I surely haven't had one. It appears that those I have had suffer from some of the QC issues that plagued '99 - '01 production.

This is a generalization, and by no means am I suggesting anything, but those are my thoughts.

All boxed up and ready to go. Greg says he's ready. Thanks again for putting this on again Phil, glad to see you're a glutton for punishment. :)

Tracking

Woo hoo! I'm ready! I'm ready! All set and rea....wait...what pass is this?

First post is all up to date I think. Not sure if there is still a numbering convention from the way I hear things :rolleyes: