• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Working on my puts and takes, lots of interesting stuff in this one. I'll let ya'll know when I figure it out, and when the pass shows up.

Got the pass in today. Working out my puts and takes now, should have this on the road by February.

Got the pass in today. Working out my puts and takes now, should have this on the road by February.

Gee that soon? How is this supposed to be the longest pass if you send it around in the normal amount of time for one of Phil's passes. :D

We're quickly approaching the warm months. We should hurry this thing along or hold off til fall.

Yeah, don't ship too quickly to Texas as it might be a bit warm here!!!!

If Joe hasn't handled his p/t by approx 4:12 Pacific I will have no choice but to add him to the scumbag list with his parents' address and work numbers.

Hello, wanders

Group:
Members
Active Posts:
0 (0 per day)
Last Active:
User is online Today, 07:34 PM
Currently:
Viewing Topic: You Obviously Didn't Learn A...

I think he did something with this, he told me about some p/t maybe or something. Joe?

I don't know why you ride Joe so hard. This pass shows up at his house with no prior warning and you expect him to turn it in a week's time? I see he has changed his profile picture on FB to Huckleberry Hound, so he's around a computer. Just give him time and show a little patience. Sheez.

I don't know why you ride Joe so hard. This pass shows up at his house with no prior warning and you expect him to turn it in a week's time? I see he has changed his profile picture on FB to Huckleberry Hound, so he's around a computer. Just give him time and show a little patience. Sheez.

Are you sure it's the same Joe?

It could be with a 'Chris'...and we all know how long that takes!

:(

Put tat frank take puffstuff lancero
Put cohiba 1492 siglo VI take DC lancero

Finally got the popcorn machine fixed I see.
wink.gif