• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

That is a good question since the pass list was burned up

That is my rent house address. I moved out of that address, but I still own it. The renters should still be there unless they already left for their cruise. :blush:

I will let them know to be on the lookout for it, then I will have them mail it to me. Should not be a problem. A week delay at most. :thumbs:

Brandon

This is why thr main requirement of the pass is to confirm addys before mailing

Sneed, epic fail... wow. I hope for your sake the people who rent the house are there so the pass doesn't vanish or sit somewhere for weeks over the holiday rush.

Now that I think about it...they haven't paid rent in a couple months... ???

Sneed, epic fail... wow. I hope for your sake the people who rent the house are there so the pass doesn't vanish or sit somewhere for weeks over the holiday rush.

Worse things have happened to Phil's passes.

AreYouThreateningMe.jpg

Collectively I hope you all choke on whatever holiday penis you stumble onto

Mr chokesondick!
I had one more put that I forgot. '04 858. My lesson for Phil is coming Thursday (never invite me into a pass, you will get your ass handed to you). I demand a picture of you in the hat!

Nah, I try to steer clear of the holiday penis. It isn't hard since Elittle lives 2 thousand miles away :laugh:

So to get back on track, Phil likes Holiday penis, the pass is nowhere to be found, and "Don't ask: Don't Tell" has been repealed at CP. Cheers and Merry F'n Christmas

Brandon

Contents arrived and are resting in the cooler. Will go through this sometime before Valentines Day. :thumbs:

Brandon