• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Sweet let me know your p/t,/then I have a slight adjustment to make

Here are the p/t I was thinking about. Let me know if these work or not.

Takes:

BBMF
Tat Frank
Tat Drac

Put:

Cigar Family 10th anniversary glass tubo (1000 boxes of 10 made I believe)
GOF Robusto 2006
Partagas 150 Partagas D

Brandon

I am going to say no on the CF10 for BBMF. Instead you can just take that one as a belated congratulations on the baby. You get to take the newer one though not the 2002 :p

Thanks so much for the nice gift Phil. I sure was surprised to see that the BBMF made it all the way to me, and I was scrambling to make it work. :thumbs:

Here are my puts/takes. If there are no objections this thing will go out tomorrow.

Take: Tat Drac
Take: Tat Frank
Take: Opus A
Take: LFD Small batch

Put: GOF Carlito Robusto '06
Put: Partagas 150 Partagas D
Put: Cigar family 10th Anniversary Tubo
Put: Padron 80th

Let me know if any changes need to be made. Thanks for letting me play guys! Now this thing goes back to Moki right? :p

Brandon

Anyone who touches the pass after the Texas guys get it be sure to wear a condom

Let's try this again. Fedex tracking #695803627846.
Hey Phil I would take a picture of you crying with the hat on while you throw away $200 worth spoiled BBQ!

Let's try this again. Fedex tracking #695803627846.
Hey Phil I would take a picture of you crying with the hat on while you throw away $200 worth spoiled BBQ!

You will definitely get a pic of me in the hat but the bbq is gone. Fuggin fedex jerkoffs

The replacement bbq has arrived and it is a sight to behold! Thank you so much Brad! There will definitely be pics following Sunday when I cook a batch of this up

FYI as I know everyone is very concerned :rolleyes:

Hollan has the pass and will do something with it sometime maybe.

Its a brand new year. Things might be different for you.
rolleyes.gif

I just want to thank Brad here for his over the top gift of delicious bbq. We had a feast a couple nights ago and pics will be coming soon, thanks again Brad! I have been missing Jack Stack since the last time I was in KC which was much too long ago.

I just want to thank Brad here for his over the top gift of delicious bbq. We had a feast a couple nights ago and pics will be coming soon, thanks again Brad! I have been missing Jack Stack since the last time I was in KC which was much too long ago.

Yo Brad!

If you don't have enough for all the participants....
:angry:

Yo Brad!

If you don't have enough for all the participants....
:angry:
Now Gary, to be fair, you have never come to see me. You come to see me and I'll buy you dinner! Our generous host has a fondness for something that can't be had in California (burnt ends).