• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

The burnt ends were OKAY, but the crown prime beef rib was out of this world. I got some kind of sampler with 3 types of ribs. Man that was good eatin'. :thumbs: I When it warms up, I have to make my way back up for another fun weekend. Thanks for reminding me and making my stomach growl. :angry:

Brandon

WTF - three different prime ribs?

Who are you?

Super Meat Boy? ???

08312010_Super_Meat_Boy_Edmund.jpg

Crown prime beef ribs are the bomb diggity. I always order them. The beans, to quote a few friends, are to die for. Jack Stack is some of KC's finest. Now for something that isn't quite as up scale you can't go wrong with Arthur Bryants. The beef sandwich and fries is the shiznight. Damn it, now I'm hungry!

Mmm crown prime! The rest I can replicate pretty well myself but the burnt ends and crown prime are still too tough to get just right. Now I want to go eat more burnt ends!

HEY PHIL

Mind if I keep the pass until the Superbowl? I can smoke da chit out of it during that weekend.

Hollan's p/t are as follows:

Take: Padron Milli
Put: VSG ER

Thanks for playing Hollan!

I promise I wil get it up this weekend. Already like fifty hours in for the week

I promise I wil get it up this weekend. Already like fifty hours in for the week so I haven't had much downtime at home

I remember like 2 years ago when this pass started... the value of all the sticks has increased due to age. I'm also making burnt ends and brisket tomorrow! YEAH! :D