• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0323 1722 47

I opted to do no puts and takes. I have everything that's in the pass and would have to grossly overput for stuff, maybe I can play at the end. I confirmed Joshs address and the pass will ship out tomorrow.

I opted to do no puts and takes. I have everything that's in the pass and would have to grossly overput for stuff, maybe I can play at the end. I confirmed Joshs address and the pass will ship out tomorrow.

Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!

Great plays. This is certainly fun to watch.

Great plays. This is certainly fun to watch.

This had me rolling! :sign:

So did you just pay to ship Phil's pass for him? Nice play! :laugh:

Brandon

Nice work, Erepp. Glad to see this pass getting off on the right left wrong foot.

I was gonna splt shipping with him bu he wouldnt take the three bucks

I was gonna splt shipping with him bu he wouldnt take the three bucks

What is that the parcel post rate??!! That should only take about 3 weeks to get to Alaska. :laugh:

Oh and Tom, your avatar makes me laugh every time I see your posts. "Hid your wife, hide your kids!"

I don't know about your puts and takes E! That nothing you took had a few years age and the recent vintage of nothing you put is widely available......maybe I am off base a little on the MSRP of nothing so if someone else has any insight into this Elittle problem let me know......

Well, at least E didn't get to handle this pass toooo much.... whew.....

We should all be "okay" now.... :thumbs:

No pass yet must be them Pirates stealing it already... You sure E mailed this thing to me?

Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, August 25, 2010, 12:18 pm, NAPA, CA 94558

Seriously...can someone get this thing moved to the passes in progress...unless we don't consider this progress, which I completely understand. :sign:

Brandon

I put the request in a few days ago so I am sure Rod will get to it sooner or later

You should of had a contest to see how long it would take to get the pass pirated!

Too late now, I guess.