• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Not sure if the 163 and tat black need to switch places for 'matching' purposes but as a whole I think those all balance out. That fuente trini is a hell of an interesting put for the 96 hemi, I can't remember the last time I even heard of one of those being seen. Very nice additions Jim

Not sure if the 163 and tat black need to switch places for 'matching' purposes but as a whole I think those all balance out. That fuente trini is a hell of an interesting put for the 96 hemi, I can't remember the last time I even heard of one of those being seen. Very nice additions Jim

Not a problem, but just for clarification you relize that Tatuaje Black is the Original ones? Not from the jar or a cello bundle, but the 2007 Christmas release. I have no problem switching them though :).

I might just be short bussy on tat release history. I thought there was just the cello release then the jar release, if this predates those than clearly it has a rarity factor I wasn't considering, although either way it all balances out

I might just be short bussy on tat release history. I thought there was just the cello release then the jar release, if this predates those than clearly it has a rarity factor I wasn't considering, although either way it all balances out

No worries :). The three will take a ride and I will let you and the other pass participants determine what it should look like as far as p/t.

Jim

Was planning on sending this out today. Seems like the RyJ for Cohiba is a little off when I looked the prices up. How about a VR Edition de art for it instead? If not that's cool. This is going out in about30 minutes if I don't hear back I'll just pull that p/t and not worry about it.

I think that would work, imo. It seems to be more than there on rarity and price.

The RyJ 'could' be found for around the Cohiba, if the RyJ was from a 10 pack.

Then again, Phil's looking to give away his smokes...5 for 1 T/Ps...and a $1 or $2 or $5 per stick difference is fine....he's like that! :thumbs:

I know nothing of the VR and can't check on my phone but I trust your judgment (rofl) so go ahead and stick it in, then let this mother fly.

This Beedog's in the mail.. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0328 9195 26.
I numbered cigars as followed.

#38 PAM Imperial
#39 RA Beli Fino 05 UK RE
#40 VR Famosos Art Edition
#41 Renaldo Custom Roll Salomone

Thanks for playing Josh, some very nice puts! Also I appreciate that you didn't steal my pass and send it to New York :D

Thanks for playing Josh, some very nice puts! Also I appreciate that you didn't steal my pass and send it to New York :D

With the new taxes it would sell well on the black(beard) market there.
whistling.gif

Weeeeeeeeeee..... The pass has actually started now!!!!

I'm all moist and tingly inside!!!

Doin' the pee pee dance!

:laugh: nice pic...

Got my salmon soaked goodness awaiting the pass. Pirates like fishy smelling crap, right? ???

Almost couldn't find the thread, it being where its supposed to be and all...

This sorry excuse for a pass showed up today. I will get to it a bit later and finalize my puts and takes. If it looks good I would like to turn this bad boy around and send it off tomorrow.

Jim