• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

If only I knew the guy that runs the scumbag list I could get this problem taken care of more quickly

How is this progressing? I see Evan has turned the pass around in less-than-yeathatsme time. I will just plan on taking my turn in January.

edit to add: From what I know we are on a pretty tight schedule. I imagine SwissyJim doesn't just sit in his igloo waiting for passes to come by.

I will still play, just at the end when there is different stuff in there. That is if it ever makes it back...

Edit to add: Due to robbie whining like a woman, I will not go at the end, even though I was supposed to originally. THANKS ROBBIE.

Grapes left me a message saying some stuff, we might have an idea of where things stand tonight/tomorrow.

So Pass got delivered to Some random neighbor who was kind enough to bring it to the correct address once he opened it and realized it was nothing he wanted. Shows what he knows. So I will be going through this later this evening to make sure Evan didn't pocket any of Phil's cigars and get it mailed out on Monday if that Is ok with Phillis, otherwise I can get my p/t's up tonight and it mailed off first thing tomorrow am.

Monday should be fine, just confirm with step he is ready to receive and go for it. If you can get p/t up tonight/tomorrow morning that would be great because I would like to denounce/ridicule you for at least a day before this thing mails.

Just so you know, Phil told me 3-4 cheapies for a primo is alright in this pass! This should make things a little easier to decide!! :thumbs: ???

Brandon

I'll get my lesson out early.

If it absolutely, positively, has to be there tomorrow, don't start your pass in Northern California.

Monday should be fine, just confirm with step he is ready to receive and go for it. If you can get p/t up tonight/tomorrow morning that would be great because I would like to denounce/ridicule you for at least a day before this thing mails.

Just so everyone knows I relapsed, so feel free to send me the pass ASAP I need to raise some funds to pay for smack.

Jim

Just so everyone knows I relapsed, so feel free to send me the pass ASAP I need to raise some funds to pay for smack.

Jim

Congratulations on your upcoming new anniversary date...or my condolences. ;)

Jim

After the way this pass is going I might join you, now that I won my ten year bet.

ROFL come on Phil this is a better Start that your last pass had. :laugh: SO here are Proposed P/T's

T #12 Padron 1964 Corona Maduro P: Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro
T:#16 Cohiba Lancero 07 P: RyJ Churchill en Tubo 05
T:#24 JL Obus P:RA Beli Fino 05
T:#25 RA Estupendo 07 P: Reynaldo Salomone Custom Roll 08

Looks reasonable to me. Just to be clear, is the ra beli the UK regional version?

Padron and obus p/t. Are obv all good, no idea on reynaldo but my gut tells me that is more than good. I haven't priced the ryj to eval, because I am donking from my phone

Padron and obus p/t. Are obv all good, no idea on reynaldo but my gut tells me that is more than good. I haven't priced the ryj to eval, because I am donking from my phone

Reynaldo was in Toronto. A friend picked me up a Robusto-ish size smoke....it looks niiiicccccca!

He mentioned that LaChina was there as well.

The Reynaldo is more than comparable to that RA Estu.

Jim

Only thing I see is that the ryj is worth like one third less than the cohiba. Do younknow what as far evan as to look like?

Here is what I am thinking-

Take: DCM Stanford’s 90th ~ Put: Tatuaje Black from the Original 2007 Christmas Release
Take: Hemi Masterpiece (1996) ~ Put: Fuente Rolled Trinidad
Put: CF 163

Berate, pillage, and degrade away!

Jim