• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You think your keyboard is gross?

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
something a little disturbing i found, and to say it again, it is not my keyboard...
22506555-M.jpg

Looks typical of a software geeks keyboard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . I'm a hardware guy :thumbs:

:cool:

coventrycat86 said:
I like to bottle of gin nearby,
[snapback]187524[/snapback]​

ROFLMAO!!!

What does, "I like to bottle of gin" mean?

I've heard:

I like to smoke.

I like to drink.

Never, I like to bottle of gin.

Lucky Strikes, gin and a box of pepcid....is that their everyday diet? lol

And I don't even want to know what's in that foil! :laugh:

Lucky Strikes, gin and a box of pepcid....is that their everyday diet? lol

Hey thats a very low-fat low-carb diet. Just add some laxitives and you are all set! :0

grand cru no 2 said:
And I don't even want to know what's in that foil! :laugh:
[snapback]187566[/snapback]​

Looks like a tater to me... ;)

Hey, at least he/she is takin' a break every hour to go outside and smoke one. :whistling: The freakin' smokers aroundhere have more breaks than any other job I've been around! :angry: So I take a cigar break and smoke one for two hours!! LMAO!!!! :thumbs:

Nice pic BTW!

Floyd T.

really...that has to be my old roomates board...you should've seen the tower...spilled coke on it and now he has like cd sized rhinestones on it.

That picture is something. What struck me was the well-manicured hands...

Hehehe. Obviosly the mouse has just recently been replace. Look how basic it is. They probably have a spare in a drawer some place to replace it every time it fails and what we don't see is the bundle of mice hanging from the curtain rod next to the pc. (I knew someone once with a large bundle hanging like trophies next to the window.)

The foil has a baked potatoe in it for lunch.

No cigarette breaks. See how they smoke at the pc and then set them on the keyboard. They forget about them and they burn down burning the keyboard as they go. They should switch to cigars that will go out if they forget them like that.