• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You'll be seeing less and less of me I think...

This could be a good year! With Bill all busy, Wilkey with his nose in the books. Maybe we will have a little peace on this board. AVB, don't you have some project that will take you away? And if the rest of you newbies will stfu maybe we could get the volume of posts here to a reasonable level.

Best of everything........and I guess your pearls of wisdom, leadership, and all around good guy inputs will become even more cherished!

Lots of luck with your degree. I completely understand how hectic it can get. What I didn't expect was that I'd be even busier with my postdoctoral work, the job search, and working on getting out a few last publications, than I was while I was writing my thesis! It's a different kind of stress though, so it makes it worth it. It'll be over before you know it. Stop in when you can. All the best!

Matt
:thumbs:

Why yes I do. I'm going to find out where you live, camp out on your front lawn and steal your better half away. Unless his name is Fred.

This could be a good year! With Bill all busy, Wilkey with his nose in the books. Maybe we will have a little peace on this board. AVB, don't you have some project that will take you away? And if the rest of you newbies will stfu maybe we could get the volume of posts here to a reasonable level.

Good luck, brother. We'll certainly miss your immense contribution to this board, and you know that I'm always looking forward to the next time we can meet for a smoke.

Congrats on your upcoming PHD. What is your area of expertise in? I'm thinking about returning to school and finishing my program.

You gotta get your priorities straight! Family? PFFT! PHD? PFFT!

Gonna miss ya dude! Way to step up!

Sounds like you have your priorities appropriately arranged, friend Wilkey. Focus on the task at hand, take care of the family, and CP will always be here when the need for a short diversion arises.

I'd call it a "sanity break" but that may be pushing things a bit...... :p

The Very Best Regards - B.B.S.

We are a far better forum with the likes of you around.

Es verdad.

Really Wilkey, which is more important, the wellbeing and futures of children, or the avocational enlightenment of a bunch of aging nic fiends.

Your selfishness shocks me, frankly. :laugh:

It looks more and more like I will have some free time in the coming months. Should that happen, I'll be sure to come down and roust you from the hallowed ivy-covered halls for a smoke and a chat.

Why yes I do. I'm going to find out where you live, camp out on your front lawn and steal your better half away. Unless his name is Fred.

Well, I guess I am gonna have to stop using the revolving door and make someone significant so AVB can have a new hobby.

Well, I guess I am gonna have to stop using the revolving door and make someone significant so AVB can have a new hobby.