• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your favorite cartoon

Backslide said:
Spot on with this selection. Cartoon Network Adult Swim puts out some great cartoons- love ATHF and Robot Chicken (more stop motion than cartoon), Adventure Time and Regular Show are on prime time- both great cartoons. On a completely different level compared to older cartoons- old school cartoons had adult jokes deeply embedded and were kid friendly, these newer ones the jokes are more blatant (a la Simpsons or Family Guy) but are not necessarily kid friendly.

All you young peckers ( your excluded Doc ) don't even recall seeing Buck Rogers or Sky King, but they were not cartoons. Me, always laughed my butt off with Wylie Coyote and the would famous ACME packages he got hit with.

Dungeons and Dragons (it was a cartoon for a few years, and it was great)
Pro Stars (with Jordon, Gretzky, and Bo)
Cowboys of Moo Mesa

Yeah, I know, I was a different kid.   Thank goodness I grew out of that phase.  :whistling:

Bsneed51 said:
Dungeons and Dragons (it was a cartoon for a few years, and it was great)

Yeah, I know, I was a different kid.   Thank goodness I grew out of that phase.  :whistling:
 Man I forgto about that one it was great! 

louich said:
No love for G.I. JOE or Transformer ? 

Man I used to love those as a kid. There was alos Felix the cat, the akward cartoons fasinated me as a kid. I'm sure I have plenty more in my head that I just cannot remember (I was a cartoon junkie when I was young).

also the old Dungeons and Dragon cartoon...Thundar the Barbarian....and Gem!

Damn, another godsbaned thread to make me feel OLD.  :blush:

The first cartoon I remember was the original Felix the Cat, and it's still one of my favorites.  Watched a lot of Merry Melodies, Bugs Bunny, Mighty Mouse, Speedy Gonzales, Roadrunner, Popeye . . . classic era stuff because, well, I'm old.  :laugh:

I have no idea what most of the stuff mentioned in this thread even is!

~Boar

thechenman said:
Loved watching Robotech as a kid.  Popeye cartoons were great too, and I loved the Looney Tunes stuff w/Bug Bunny and his crew.
Definitely have to agree with this list and add Voltron and Thunder Cats to it. Used to love sitting in front of the tv with a big bowl of cereal a just watch cartoons with out a worry in the world.

Speed racer, Voltron, Captain Harlock and the Space Pirates, Robotech, Silver Hawks, Defenders of the Earth. Hanna Barbara Hour.

Well Boar, I can make you,feel better, that was 15 years ago for me.

Not A Nice Person said:
Damn, another godsbaned thread to make me feel OLD.  :blush:

The first cartoon I remember was the original Felix the Cat, and it's still one of my favorites.  Watched a lot of Merry Melodies, Bugs Bunny, Mighty Mouse, Speedy Gonzales, Roadrunner, Popeye . . . classic era stuff because, well, I'm old.  :laugh:

I have no idea what most of the stuff mentioned in this thread even is!

~Boar
Well crap, I couldn't even do,that right. Edited because I I screwed up ( what's new? ) :)

I'm watching the classic The Jetsons, ran for 26 years.

No Flintstones fan in here?  :0