• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your favorite Corona Gordas

What is your favorite Corona Gordas?

• Saint Luis Rey Serie A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H. Upmann Magnum 46

• Cohiba Siglo IV

• Punch Punch

• Romeo y Julieta Exhibition No. 3

• Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 1

• Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.1

• Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra

• Punch Royal Selection No. 11

• Punch Super Selection No. 2

• Total voters
cigardawg said:
cigardawg said:
Just smoked my first Punch SS#2 (JUL01) the other night.  Have to say it was fantastic.  However, right now, the nod goes to the Juan Lopez Sel. #1 from 03.
[snapback]220022[/snapback]​

Unfortunately I can't edit my post. If I could, I think I might have to change my vote to the H Upmann Super Corona (OCT01). Freakin' incredible cigar. Hmmmmm, on second thought, I might just have to smoke another of all three to make sure. :D I'll let you know. :p
[snapback]224179[/snapback]​

dvickery said:
cg's are what i reach for when i want a larger smoke(not very often).best i have had...(1)upmann super coronas(by a mile)...(2)psd#3...(3)rs#11...so i voted for the rs#11.

derrek :)
[snapback]173888[/snapback]​

dawg...i so agree with you :)

derrek :)

Unfortunately I keep confusing myself with this particular vitola. I just smoked my first Punch Royal Selection No. 11. It was excellent. Great draw, even and cool burn, tons of sweet earthy flavors with just a hint of more exotic tastes (black tea, citrus, cocoa bean). A very nice cigar. :thumbs:

I guess I'll just have to start over from the beginning. Oh the things I put myself through for my hobby. :blush:

I've had a few of these, newbie and all. I'd vote Mag 46 followed by SLR and Punch #11. Haven't got to the others yet.

Jim

Dawg, those Punch RS 11's are a great sleeper. Blows away the Mag 46's everyone likes to buy, leaving them for us true OFFICIONADOS. lol

First I'v heard of the Punch ss 2 going away. :angry2: Guess it's time to order a couple more Cabs. :thumbs: In case ya couldn't tell my vote was for the #2 :p