• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your favorite Corona Gordas

What is your favorite Corona Gordas?

• Saint Luis Rey Serie A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H. Upmann Magnum 46

• Cohiba Siglo IV

• Punch Punch

• Romeo y Julieta Exhibition No. 3

• Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 1

• Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.1

• Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra

• Punch Royal Selection No. 11

• Punch Super Selection No. 2

• Total voters

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Time for another Havana poll. Vote for YOUR favorite, not what you think should be the universally accepted best Corona Gorda.

I have actually smoked every single one of these cigars at one time or another. Don't be afraid to vote if you've only had a few of those listed. The ones near the bottom of the list are less popular while the ones at the top are the more popular ones. I had to leave out the Punch Black Prince and the El Rey del Mundo Gran Coronas as I expect that they would receive few, if any votes :(

Naturally I listed the SLR Serie A first :D as it is by far my favorite Corona Gordas. Corona Gordas is my personal favorite vitola at the moment.

My second favorite are the Punch Punch followed by the Mag 46 then the RG CE.

Every time I run one of these polls, my favorite never finishes first and I do no expect it to this time either which is fine with me because that leaves more Serie A FOR ME :thumbs:

Of those listed, my top three, in order, are Mag 46, Punch SS #2, and SLR Serie A. Including other CG's I've had that are not listed, my top three are Mag 46, HU Super Corona, and Punch SS #2.

I've had a few of the ones on the list and the one that sticks out in my mind the most is the Rafael Gonzalez. I'm actually looking into getting a few more so let me know when you want to get a box, ;)

Punch Punch for me, followed by the 46. Never had the Serie A, going to have to though.

Gregor

I voted Punch Punch. Got a fiver of these from Devin Cole from '98. Excellent smokes! :thumbs:

Figures, ten votes so far and only ONE for the Serie A (which would be mine) :D

Ya missed my fav by one number: The Excibicion #4. Far better than the #3 but maybe it's not a CG. Us old guys just can't keep those vitolas straight. :laugh:

2 votes for SLR A's now. :cool:

Gotta go with this one since we're stickin to this particular vitola.
Have smoked some of these from the list and while Mag 46's are good, my 2nd choice would be Punch. HdM's would be #4.

But, for this size, SLR A's win for me.
:thumbs:

Not a Bolivar in the bunch. You really are a tool Willie. A non-vote here.

NA

Siglo IV edges out the Punch Punch and Mag 46 for me. Never had the RG, HdM or RyJ.

I'm with Neal, Boli CG...where are they?!?! I like them and the Partagas Lusitania. Bothe great smokes(I think) :thumbs:

Floyd T. :sign:

I did cast a vote for the Punch Punch because they are pretty good as well.(and, the only one I've smoked out of the list) ???

cg's are what i reach for when i want a larger smoke(not very often).best i have had...(1)upmann super coronas(by a mile)...(2)psd#3...(3)rs#11...so i voted for the rs#11.

derrek :)

SamClemmons said:
Not a Bolivar in the bunch. You really are a tool Willie. A non-vote here.

NA
[snapback]173684[/snapback]​
I'm with Neal, Boli CG...where are they?!?! I like them and the Partagas Lusitania. Bothe great smokes(I think)

Bolivar doesn't make a Corona Gordas size cigar so you're going to have to send Fidel a love note asking him to :D

The BCG is 7x47 a "Julieta" vitola aka a Churchill and a Luistanias is even bigger, 7 5/8 x 49 "Prominentes" or Double Corona.

I figured the Mag 46 would finish first but I didn't think the Punch Punch would beat out the Sig IV :0

Sorry I didn't include the Bolivar Gold Medal in this poll for ya Neal (It's ALMOST the size of a CG :laugh: )

Should have had "other". I'm partial to the Monte Edmund0 - it's a bit bigger, but still very similar in size. I like those the best, followed by the Cohiba, then the Mag 46. I haven't tried the SLR yet, CC. I've been looking to find one of those in a pass to give it a try :thumbs:

Wow... I REALLY feel like a newbie now...
I haven't had any of them :angry2:
Sure wish I could vote tho (HINT, HINT!) :cool:

Jim

What the heck, I'll place my vote for the Serie A with the Mag and RS#11 as a very close 2nd and 3rd. Haven't smoked enough of the others to have an opinion on those. The corona gorda size is definately my favorite so far.