• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your favorite "inexpensive" everyday smoker....

Lotsa good feedback here! I think ill try some of the Padrons if i can find them locally...but keep em comin!!

UTKhodgy said:
SamClemmons said:
UTKhodgy said:
El Rey Del Mundo Honduras smokes are cheap.

My favorites are the Padron 2000 Maduro or Natural (run about $3.30-$3.80 a stick)

Or the H.Upmann Coronas Major Tubo and the Don Diego Corona Major Tubo.
Those run about $4 and in fact, I am have a Don Diego that I got from work right now.
[snapback]204412[/snapback]​

Hmmmm. So hodgy, did you apologize to the members you insulted yet or are you still a know it all, little squint that thinks he's entitled to his opinion no matter what it is. For the record, you can't come in here disrespecting guys and get respect in return. At this point you've shown yourself to be a petulant little weasel. You are buring bridges here. Fix it.

NA
[snapback]204414[/snapback]​

Just realized what happened there, you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I wasn't saying "ERDM's are cheap" as though his recommendation was bad. I meant to say "ERDM smokes are good and cheap". I'll have to edit my post to make it a little clearer.
[snapback]204417[/snapback]​

Hodgy, you don't strike me as being that ignorant... Maybe I'm wrong - you are fairly young after all. ;)

Sorry for the threadjack - I vote for the Gran Habano's too!!! Especially the Corojo. Torano Exodus Silver and Gold's are great for the price as well!

I like the Quintero Brevas. About $1.50 each if you find the right place to get them, if I didn't buy them all already :laugh: . Great ISOM flavor for CHEAP as hell.

Thanks for clarifying that $hithead. You aren't gonna like it here. You kids are a riot. lol.

NA

UTKhodgy said:
SamClemmons said:
UTKhodgy said:
El Rey Del Mundo Honduras smokes are cheap.

My favorites are the Padron 2000 Maduro or Natural (run about $3.30-$3.80 a stick)

Or the H.Upmann Coronas Major Tubo and the Don Diego Corona Major Tubo.
Those run about $4 and in fact, I am have a Don Diego that I got from work right now.
[snapback]204412[/snapback]​

Hmmmm. So hodgy, did you apologize to the members you insulted yet or are you still a know it all, little squint that thinks he's entitled to his opinion no matter what it is. For the record, you can't come in here disrespecting guys and get respect in return. At this point you've shown yourself to be a petulant little weasel. You are buring bridges here. Fix it.

NA
[snapback]204414[/snapback]​

Just realized what happened there, you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I wasn't saying "ERDM's are cheap" as though his recommendation was bad. I meant to say "ERDM smokes are good and cheap". I'll have to edit my post to make it a little clearer.
[snapback]204417[/snapback]​

My favorite everyday smoke right now is the Rocky Patel Vintage 2nds that you can pick up on CBid for between $2 & $3 a pop.

Fobidden X...
Opux X "A"...
Padron 1926 40th Anniv...
Cohiba 30th Anniv. ISOM...

You know...the cheapies. :whistling:

Kiddin'...I really like AF Chateau Sungrown and Indian Tabac Boxer (mild but good).

-Fetter :thumbs:

Hey Jeffro600,
question for you... say someone had something for you to try... totally hypothetical, of course :whistling: ... maybe a cigar or two, how are they supposed to find their way your direction? Seems your profile is, um... lacking? :cool:

Swissy said:
Hey Jeffro600,
question for you... say someone had something for you to try... totally hypothetical, of course :whistling: ... maybe a cigar or two, how are they supposed to find their way your direction? Seems your profile is, um... lacking? :cool:
[snapback]204545[/snapback]​

Well, hopefully they would be sent through the mail to my ADDRESS thats now in my profile! :p :D

Mayorga maduros are hard to beat for the price though they are quite mild.

Quintero's and Piedra's are full flavored and great values. Probably what I would smoke if I smoked every day.

Jeffro600 said:
Well, hopefully they would be sent through the mail to my ADDRESS thats now in my profile! :p :D
[snapback]204645[/snapback]​

Send what? I was speaking hypothetically! just wanted to inform you that things could possibly, maybe, might, who knows, be sent.

0103 8555 7493 8492 6368 :whistling:

This is my first post here so I wanted to make it right in my view as to some nice inexpensive smokes that don't have there neme Brands out there to much. From JR's I got the Counterfeit 1958, a Robusto and great smoke. Then on CigarBid.com I picked up 2 inexpensive smokes, Felipe Dominicana's and La Estrella Cubana's. Both very nice for the price (a steal I think for the taste).

I likes 'em full-bodied so I second these which have already been mentioned:

Joya de Nicaragua Antanos @$55/20
Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion @$55/20
Pre-Embargo Genuine Counterfeit Cubans (Peggies) @$90-$100/50
Pick a Connie, any Connie (Consuegra) @$25-$30/25 these are seconds and could stand a little aging

And for a few that haven't been mentioned:

Cuba's Famous Brands at mrbundles.com. I particularly recommend the Partagas Serie D #4, Ramon Allones Specially Selected, Cohiba Piramide 2001 and the Trinidad Fundadore. Ifn' you like 'em a little milder go for the Cohiba Esplendido or the Cohiba Siglo VI. @$65-$80/25 available in 5ers (on special now - buy five 5ers get a 6th free)

Top Shelf bundles: Del Sol, De La Noche and Suave (my order of preference), $40/25.
Top Shelf Signature Selects (melski just loves the Toros, $100/25) These are made for Jim Cronin by Don Pepin Garcia (who makes the Havana Souls for Cigar King). Jim will sell you a sampler, 2 each of the 5 sizes @$50.
topshelfcigar.com 800-304-7183
Call me a shill :D , but I believe the toros are one of if not the best cigar out there. Considering that, the price is gravy.

I'll second the Sherpa only in the Diablo version.

Peekay said:
Can't go wrong with the Sherpa line, favorite smoke that I can pick up for $1 a piece on cbid.

[snapback]204425[/snapback]​

Eshaw99 said:
I like the Padron Fumas. $1.90 each
[snapback]204705[/snapback]​

I like them even more for the $0.80 each that they cost in Little Havana. Those just come in a yellow cardboard box. I know sometimes the $2 ones come in a wooden box. Actually I walked out of a store the other day because they had the yellow cardboard bundle version for $2 a stick. That was enough for me to walk out of there.

I love Fonseca Delicias allthough they are pretty mild but still.... :love:

I think you need to get on the email list from the many websites that do close out deals. I feel you can get good cigars at 60% under retail.
Right now my cigar habit is costing me $100-$150 a month. So I am trying to get the best deal on good cigars. I spend some time comparing prices.
Thats my take
Tonydogs ;)