• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your last stick?

ZippoVette

what did you enjoy most recently?

After two bad sticks from a sampler pack...(which after reading here, I learned it was most likely due to my error)
I enjoyed a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sun Grown last night.

You guys might laugh, and that's fine...but I don't drink. So my passion for cigars goes pretty much solo. I have struggled to find a beverage I can enjoy with my sticks. Last night was Hawaiian Punch. So there I was...outside...all alone with a glass of Hawaiian Punch and a cigar!!

The CR had a very nice taste...very creamy, without alot of spice...it was a definate step up from the two I ruined from my sampler pack.

The Hawaiian Punch had a bit a "Fruit Juicy Red" sort of flavor. Not spicy at all, but with a hint of mixed fruit.

Had a Camacho SLR Rothchild that was mighty tasty. Just water to drink though.

I love the Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sun Grown. They are a really nice cigar.

The last cigar I enjoyed, was the last cigar I smoked. An Angel 100.

I had a RP ISO with the last 3 pints of my American Brown Ale.

Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Pamplona (at least I think it was the EFP)

Very enjoyable smoke.

5 Vegas A Series Atomic, not a bad smoke I had a couple Bass Pale Ale's with it sitting on the back porch.

Last one was an Opus X Perfecxion X. I don't drink so I had a cup of Arabian Mocha Sanani and a glass of Iced Water.

Zippo,
No laughing here, I don't drink either, never have.
I smoked a Tatuaje Unicos last night that was great.
Just a can of Coke for me with the smoke.

Dave

97 ERDM Tainos...
Flavor kept changing from berry to cherry and back.
Sublime smoke!
Went excellently with a diet Pepsi (can).
Thanks Elliot!

-Rob

Padron 2000 Maddy

I'm really not a drinker either, I may have a sip of vodka for a tasting every blue moon, but even that's been a couple of months ago. Most of my family, and all friends, are drinkers, but my wife and I just don't enjoy the taste/aftertaste that big drinkers are evidently immune to. (I swear to god, they can't taste what I'M tasting, then they'll give me another drink and say it doesn't have an alcy taste, when I taste it clearly.)

Usually have a pepsi or Capri Sun with my cigars, goes surprisingly well with most of them, for the others I prefer water.

I enjoy the CR Centro Fino SG quite a bit. It's a very good cigar.

I drink tea with just about everything I smoke these days unless I have company, then I break out the liquor. I brew it liked iced tea and drink it at room temperature. It hasn't overpowered any cigar or pipe tobacco yet and has enough flavor of its own to keep me interested.

5 Vegas classic, good smoke, though one of those where I kinda forgot I was smoking cause the burn was perfect and I was with a bunch of friends. And a Dr. Pepper afterwards :thumbs:

I had a DCM last night that was really good. I paired it with a couple fingers of Aberlour 15 yo Sherry Finish, talk about awesome.

Had a Flor de Ybor City last night (thanks Atlasm) with a Diet Mug Rootbeer. Both were very tasty.

Isn't this the same as the "What did you smoke today" thread by Land Rover? ??? :sign:

Edit: I meant Devil Doc...........wrong thread. :blush:

I've been having bad luck with smokes lately. Don;t get me wrong, they were ok-good, but not how I remembered them, or they miught have gotten banged up in transfer. The best one in the past week was the 2nd-4th inch of an Mx2 robusto, the worst was a Black Dragon.

Also, for the non drinkers, I like 7up (not Sprite or Siera Mist) or green tea.