• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Least Favorite Fuente?

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
Of any cigars that you have tried where the Fuente family has been involved in some way (not necessarily a "Fuente" labeled product), which was your least favorite.

For me, a Montesino I smoked a year or so back. Didn't really stand out. It wasn't bad, but I don't think I would buy one again. Seemed bland if I remember right.

TampaSupremo

Edited to improve title.

All of the Arturo Fuente with the thin green band at the bottom of the label. Haven't had one yet that I really liked.

Opus X actually. They just do nothing for me. To me they taste bad and they make me sick to my stomach.

Montesino for me as well.

My least favorite Fuente lately has been the Hemmingways: can't seem to get them to burn right. I have also seen some cedar wrapped chateaus with sticky sap on the leaf from the cedar.

king b most of the normal line and i stay away from sharks since i had a mold issue with them.

I haven't tried all of the Fuente line, but of the ones I have, I disliked the regular Hemingway line the most. For whatever reason it just doesn't do it for me. Hemingway maduros, on the other hand, are an entirely different matter. :love:

The ashes of an Anejo #50 in my ashtray. :sign:

My name is Lou and I am an Fuenteholic.

While I haven't had them all, so far the short story has been the most disappointing to me. I find them to sort of bland and boring.

I've not had a good Anejo in awhile.

But for some reason, I'm loving the King Bs lately.

While I haven't had them all, so far the short story has been the most disappointing to me. I find them to sort of bland and boring.

BANNED!

:)

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban him, and also.......off with his head.

:D

Sorry, but I purchased a handful of them at the Fuente event @ Outlaw last month. I thought the first one was kind of bleh, but having heard all the good things about them, I smoked a second and a third one, and just didn't care for them. Maybe these needed some down time in the humi to get better, or maybe I just had my expectations too high. I was expecting fireworks, and all I got were sparklers. :laugh:

BANNED!

:)

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban him, and also.......off with his head.

:D

Sorry, but I purchased a handful of them at the Fuente event @ Outlaw last month. I thought the first one was kind of bleh, but having heard all the good things about them, I smoked a second and a third one, and just didn't care for them. Maybe these needed some down time in the humi to get better, or maybe I just had my expectations too high. I was expecting fireworks, and all I got were sparklers. :laugh:

Don't worry I'm with you on this one. They do nothing for me.