• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your worst phobia

Carnies!

Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

heh, austin powers.....
Venustraphobia - This one gave me a good laugh. I was looking for a fear of smoke / secondhand smoke, since so many damn people are afraid of it nowadays. :angry:

Dentophobia! :/
Have you seen the movie "Little Shop of Horrors"
Nope, but I saw... "Dentist" but its not connected with my fobia.
I'm just so freakin scared when I have to do something.

Few days ago I went to make some teeth control only, and when after 5 minutes I stand up from a chair I was sweating and had already wet back.
And the best thing after this visit was information that... I have to get rid of "8 on down jaw, because it did not grow as it should and there are some "gum bag" where can be some baaad infections. And the second think - the lady asked me if I notice that one of my upper "1 is a little darker. I said yes, a little. She told me that its because I felt on teeths when I was young, and now because there is no canal in it, it is dying...

So, after this visit I will have to pull out one "8 and remove the end of "1 root because something bad is going on there.
These are 2 surgeries in my mouth... and I'm freakin scared and thinking about full narcosis. :(

I have a phobia of the dreaded Hawiian disease, lakanooki.

300 hundred pounds, shoehorned into spandex clearly rated at 120lbs! :(

I have suffered from the fear all of my life.....

cockroaches...any size, dead or alive....i leave the room or house if there is one around that cannot be killed...and no i dont get close enough to kill them, i get someone else to...my other one is booths in restaurants...i will NOT sit in a booth...*shudder*

Melly

VD. You folks have no idea how often I had to watch those damn training films.

Doc.

VD. You folks have no idea how often I had to watch those damn training films.

Doc.

My worst phobia;

Getting caught on a ship with a bunch of horny sailors, all of whom are infected with VD and haven't seen a woman in six months.

Oh yeah, they've a name for my phobia, it's called Buggery! :0

Closest for me is:
Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.

Coulrophobia.

There is absolutely nothing in this world that is as frightening as clowns...:0

Tight spaces and while I don't fear it, I don't care to be in the middle of crowds.

Bee's - I hate the damn things. If I find a nest around the house, the wife is in charge of killing the SOB's. I think it goes back to when I was a little one and got stung in the mouth by a yellow jacket while eating a candy apple.

Mine is driving on the freeway. I refuse to do it. Don't know if there is a name for this?