• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your worst phobia

Coulrophobia.

There is absolutely nothing in this world that is as frightening as clowns...:0

Looks like we won't be getting together to check out a circus any time in the near future.

No. I won't be going to the circus any time soon (or ever).

It's been about the only thing I fear since I was a little one. I don't know how it started or anything like that. I think I was born with it.

Can't sleep clowns will get me...

PM me your Addys. I want to send you copies of Stephen Kings "It" movie. :laugh:

Drowning, i used to dream about being under water and unable to breathe, had rhinoplasty surgery and it all went away. :) Phobias are truly mind blowing!

Coulrophobia.

Looks like we won't be getting together to check out a circus any time in the near future.

It's been about the only thing I fear since I was a little one. I don't know how it started or anything like that. I think I was born with it.

PM me your Addys. I want to send you copies of Stephen Kings "It" movie. :laugh:

Worse...movie...ever... :laugh:

Heights for me. I'm ok with glass elevators and ski lifts, but 2-lane mountain roads and balconies 10 stories up put me in fight of flight mode. Tight spaces are ok - I rode submarines for most of 5 years. Being underground gets to me. I am a terrible tunnel rat.

having my wife find out what I REALLY spend on cigars...

Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
Democratobia- Fear of a democrat becoming our next president :(

300 hundred pounds, shoehorned into spandex clearly rated at 120lbs!

I have suffered from the fear all of my life.....

"Spandex, it's a priviledge, not a right!"
-- Hackers, Cereal Killer

I hate swimming in lakes or ponds where I can't see what's underneath me. Scares the bejesus outta me.

What's weird is I swam competitively for 10 years and one of my favorite hobbies is fishing.

Really, what'd you swim? I swam Butterfly for four years.....

---------

I guess for me it would be:

Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.

Fear of traffic signals (in high wind). When I was a kid it was bad, now it's more of a wariness. I had a vivd dream when I was very young of one of those huge trafficlights falling off the wire and crushing our car as we drove undreneath. Even now I keep my eye on them when they are bouncing all over in high wind and accelerate past the intersection as fast as traffic allows (to include slow-starting so I can speed through the intersection to catch up to the car ahead without being "trapped" under the jangling traffic light.

-K-

cockroaches...any size, dead or alive....
Melly

That goes for me too.

As a department store custodian... my first job while in high school... the store had a trash room where all of the trash that was collected from the store trash cans was dumped. Cockroaches loved the place.

One particular day while emptying the wheeled bin that was used to collect the trash from the registers into the trash room, I felt something crawling up my leg under my pants. I was thinking, "I hope it's a spider...I hope it's a spider", while fearing the worst, that being that it was a cockroach. I took off and ran to the men's room.

By the time I got to the men's room, the critter was nearly at the top of my thigh. As soon as I got through the door and the door closed, I dropped my pants to discover a 1-1/2 to 2 inch cockroach crawling up my leg. I brushed the roach off my leg and shuddered with the heebie jeebies for at least 5 seconds...thoroughly grossed out by what I had found.

I walked to the room where we kept the brooms. I picked up a broom and went back tothe men's room, found the roach and had a game of Cockroach Hockey. A game I invented where I used the broom like a hockey stick and fired a roach at the wall until the shell split. It was a good way to deal with the disgusting things.

It makes me shudder now to think about that event so many years ago. ???

Coulrophobia.

ROTFL! :laugh:

No but seriously, I don't care for clowns, they creep me out a little. I am not afraid of any creatures really, my biggest fear is something happening to my wife. Especially now that she's pregnant, I hate it when she's out on the road now.

Sharks. I grew up around the Gulf Coast, and i've seen some really really big, nasty Tiger Sharks and Hammerheads, and that area is full of Bull sharks. That's the reason i never got into diving, and i'm always skittish when gaffing a fish or netting one that a big shark is going to come after the fish and take me with it.

Gotta be snakes for me. Which is ridiculous since I was a Park Ranger for over 30 years. But I can't stand to even see pictures of them.

having my wife find out what I REALLY spend on cigars...

LOL ...... ain't that the truth!

OMG ..... The whole clowns thing is f'n funny! My son has a fear of them as well, but I think it was due to a stuffed clown doll that he had as a kid. He tells me now that he swears the clown doll would say things at night when he was sleeping :0 . I remember being being scared sh*tless as a kid that my parents were pod people or aliens or something, couldn't have anything to do with my older sister tormenting the hell out of me as a kid :laugh:

:cool:

Dear Dr, I have this problem. Hold on! This is a cigar forum, so sorry I thought I was on the other CP (Crazy People) - wrong forum.
:laugh: :laugh:

Brian