• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Things Golf

ilikefishes said:
I love walking. Can't stand playing on a cart.

Well duh, you're supposed to be sitting in the cart not standing... :p

ilikefishes said:
I love walking. Can't stand playing on a cart.

Before I moved to Vegas, I used to play courses in central NJ like Hanover CC and Princeton CC...you can walk courses in Vegas, but sometimes the heat doesn't allow you.

Heard a good golf joke yesterday:

3 putting is like jerking off, you feel bad after you do it, but you know you will do it again............ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Played 2 rounds last weekend.  Shot 82 on Saturday and 82 on Sunday, 2 different courses.

1a3b0816c5d72ac309e5c504ee55f746_zps50bf88d1.jpg

298aa863a6a18c3c766f19fb7bb8da64_zps0b2c502f.jpg

Great day at Champions today! Beautiful weather.

Got a chance to get in the money game at the club this morning. 3 putted 12 for my only bogey. Shot 71 and payed my dues for the month!

Anyone hit the new ping rapture 3 wood?   Really expensive, but supposed to be worth it.  

Looks like a solid club.  I have to say, IMO, Pings recent metals have been phenomenal.  

I can't get my G20 Driver with an Oban devo out of my bag.  Could be my favorite club of all time.   I have a Tour Exotics xg5 3 wood that I really like.  Heading out to join my golf league in 20min, I hope they both heard that.   :D

I played for the first time in about 9 months last saturday at Lackland AFB. I usually play to around a 10-12.......shot a 94 on a very easy course. Not happy at all....putting stank up the course.

Looks like time to practice everything having to do with a green....

My wife just bought me a clicgear 3.5 push cart.....thing is awesome. I love to walk, but don't enjoy carrying a bag anymore.....It's perfect! Will try to post some pic's. Post up some pics of your set up....

I just got one of these as well. I will try and take a pick next time I am out.

Been have a great year after an early lesson messed with my rotation- but I've got it figured out. Shot 2 over for nine last week, chipped in once and hit the flag three other holes. The chipping and putting green I put in is finally paying off. Didn't miss a put from under 4'. I have been playing par/boggie golf for a couple weeks.

My problem is I'm hitting my clubs a lot further with the bigger rotation and my driver is all over the place, but my second shots have been outstanding.

Looking for good fairway woods.

Haven't played in a couple months so I wasn't sure what to expect this weekend.  I played a course at Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, GA... very nice!  I shot an 86, which I'll take for as little as I'm playing.  Strange start to my round... par, par, double bogie, bogie, double bogie... then I settled down and got in a better groove (particularly on the back).

I finally got the monkey off my back today and shot my best score ever --  75 (37-38).  I'd been stuck at 76 for several years now.  Could have been a 74 had I not had a lip out on a 4 footer.  ???

Went  into the year with my only goal being to shoot in the 70s. Have shot 80 four times, and 81 seven times!  :angry:

smellysell said:
Went  into the year with my only goal being to shoot in the 70s. Have shot 80 four times, and 81 seven times!  :angry:
Feel ya, I'm gunna break 80 this year!!

However shot a 93 yesterday- the greens suck , way to many three putts, and the rough was rough, went back and forth and back again when I was in the shag in 2.  Oh well rock on!!!

I am with you guys as well, on another level. I have been desperately close to breaking part several times this season. Guess it is time to get ahold of Georgie to get a lesson. Got a ton of tournaments left this year.