• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

2 bombers of Modern Times Accumulated Knowledge yesterday! Like an orange julius IPA, so good.

15203193_10209891556158861_5182648560066664000_n.jpg

2 bombers of Modern Times Accumulated Knowledge yesterday! Like an orange julius IPA, so good.

15203193_10209891556158861_5182648560066664000_n.jpg

Orange Julius IPA? That's the new trend, I'm seeing.....hazy, citrusy, IPAs. I may need to trade you for a couple.

Orange Julius IPA? That's the new trend, I'm seeing.....hazy, citrusy, IPAs. I may need to trade you for a couple.

I immediately started calling all the local Trader Joe's around me after reading Jimmy's post. Looks like it might be a regional California distro thing. I really wanted to try this one after seeing that picture with that awesome looking head and hazy color.

Good Lord, I love Orange Julius. Add the froth and booze and you have a winner. It seems to be raining Three Floyds here in Ohio. On my third bottle of Blood of the Sunsets after an Alpha Klaus porter. Four finals today...all nothing but stoichiometry and I deserve this! I used to get 3F's at a local shop, but now it seems to be everywhere. Not a bad thing.

I immediately started calling all the local Trader Joe's around me after reading Jimmy's post. Looks like it might be a regional California distro thing. I really wanted to try this one after seeing that picture with that awesome looking head and hazy color.
Yeah, Modern Times is a growing brewery down in San Diego. Those types of IPA's seem to be all the rage and from what I understand really started with outfits like Trillium and Alchemist. Join the Beer Secret Santa. You just might find some in your stocking.

Right now drinking an Almanac Barbary Barrel Noir.

Big Rip nitro Milk Stout
Big Rip Franklin St Coffee Porter
Big Rip Mango IPA
Martin City Abby Ale