• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

How was it? My '14 was REALLY sweet. I thought the '15 was more balanced.
It was really sweet, but just enough for me to still enjoy it. I think if the beer came in a larger bottle, after a while it would get to be too much but in a 12oz bottle I was okay with it. For sure, though, it has a whole lot of residual sugars in it which could be a turn-off to a lot of folks.

I have a hammerhead at the house, that I haven't had yet. How are these variants? Sounds like a great time.

I have a hammerhead at the house, that I haven't had yet. How are these variants? Sounds like a great time.
the variants are always a hit or miss grab bag. The Member Berries and the Old Fashioned were decent, the coffee cake and mint chip were disgusting. And the Barrel-aged ones were all good. I didn't drink the peanut butter version since I'm allergic to peanuts. The stand out was the Coconut Vanilla.

I bought a case of Born Again Yesterday for this weekend, should be good!

Lagunitas%252BBorn%252BAgain%252BYesterday%252Buntappd%252Bbadge.jpg

I bought a case of Born Again Yesterday for this weekend, should be good!

Lagunitas%252BBorn%252BAgain%252BYesterday%252Buntappd%252Bbadge.jpg
I looked for this my way and they only
Got two cases. I'm and out before I got there. Hear it is really good!

IMG_0002.JPG Really blueberry and chocolate forward. Couldn't taste the vanilla.... I thought it would be a bit more boozy, but it's seriously sweet. Not bad, but not what I was expecting. I think Hardywood's version with raspberry, chocolate, and vanilla beats it hands down.

Let's see what I can remember from the weekend:
Rock and Run Farmhouse Funk
Cinder Block Pale Ale
Boulevard Saison Brett
Boulevard Imperial Stout
3 Floyds War Mullet
Westvletern 12
Martin City Monk in Scotland
Hopslam
Several more I don't remember