• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

Paul,
I do love just about any beer style, including IPA's. I just can't drink them though, since they don't agree with me.

Luckily, I can drink Imperial IPA's for some odd reason.

jfields said:
Paul,
I do love just about any beer style, including IPA's. I just can't drink them though, since they don't agree with me.

Luckily, I can drink Imperial IPA's for some odd reason.
Ok thanks for the info John.

Ummmmm Yeah!! I see this beer aging for a really long time..... ???
Thanks for a great package Paul. Where did you ever manage to track the Black and Tan cigars down at?
DSC05192.jpg

I'm so glad it all arrived in one piece I was worried one of those rare smokes or brews would have been damaged on shipping!

Enjoy brother you deserve the best!
Paul

You can't go wrong with a Red Solo Cup John!

The Black Cloud said:
Not to be dense or anything, but this is a joke, right?

What do you mean? That is a top notch selection... 

So Paul really sent a top notch Box 'O' Beer! Not only do I have a nice selection if Doug decides to pop over for a HERF, but he really took care of me as well. Heady Topper is by far my new No.1 beer from this point on. That stuff is like crack in a can. WOW! That's an outstanding beer! Thank you so much not only for an excellent selection of beer, but for an equally outstanding selection of cigars. I'm really glad I deferred to you Paul.
DSC05185.jpg

DSC05194.jpg

Who wants it??!!??

I don't think Tall needs any help, but I wish I would have thought of it.

BTW, I'll be passing through Fredericksburg later tonight

The Black Cloud said:
Ha!  Okay, you had me worried for a minute there, Paul!  Good one.
Funny thing is I was trying to joke John and the ups fucked it up. I thought the priority usps box of Americas finest would be there before the gigantic box shipped by ups sadly ups has all of a sudden decided they will have fast shipping ... Lol

John by now you may have realized but all the beers are from NE mainly NH I tried to find a cool glass from a NH brewer but wasn't going up north any time soon.

Hope you enjoy them all my friend!
Paul

jfields said:

Who wants it??!!??

I'll take it. I've really, really gotten into micro brews lately and haven't done a pass or PIF for some time.

Side note: I'm traveling Mon-Thurs. for the next three weeks, so if it lands at the beginning of the week I'll have to wait until I get home to post contents. My fiancee will be at home and able to receive.

As a note: I'm a fan of almost every type of beer except the stouts. I haven't found how to break into that world yet. Suggestions would be appreciated.