• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. B

Happy B-Day Aaron (H311oLHD) & Vinny (bigvinnysd), enjoy guys.....

Hey Thanks guys! Been awhile since I've been back on the forums :) Now that I am in the land of Maple Syrup and Back Bacon, I had a PSD4.
  2. B

Any Edmonton BOTL's?

I'm back after a 2 year absence from posting here! I'm now moving up to Edmonton to study for my PhD, and wondering if there are any BOTL's out that way? Glad to see the community is still alive and kicking! Bigvinny
  3. B

Yo, just dropped in. What you doing nowadays

Yo, just dropped in. What you doing nowadays
  4. B

What beer did you drink today?

Last night I had Green Flash Le Freak IPA, and I'm currently having Stone PA... its warm out!
  5. B

Droppin' In!

Justin, You ready for another trade?? VT
  6. B

Droppin' In!

Hey all! Been out of touch for a couple months, wrapping up school, and DAMN how this place has grown! I was on a smoking/drinking hiatus per doctors orders for about 7 months... In case anyone's curious, here's some awesome things I've been waiting to toast a smoke for... I graduated UCSD...
  7. B

lol i havent been on here in a long time

lol i havent been on here in a long time
  8. B

Happy Birthday bigvinnysd!

Hey All! I've been super busy lately but I've been dropping in here and there quietly lurkin'.... Just graduated UCSD and got a new position with the US Naval Health Research Institute in Pt. Loma. Things have been kinda crazy with moving, a house fire, health issues, etc. I'll do my best to...
  9. B

I actually visited the Brewery this past weekend... Got a growler of the Vertical epic 07...I couldnt get in since the tour was full but I had a full sampling of their goods!... I have had Russian River Damnation, but I am looking for a consistent supplier down here... the Pliny beers are next...
  10. B

I had a bomber of La Fin Du Monde by Unibroue... kicked my ass but it was a beautiful beer. I'm just stepping into the world of craftbeers!
  11. B

Dark Lord Imperial Stout

So I've been reading reviews about this king of stouts... Is there a place where I can order it online? Or is someone wanting to trade for some sticks? I'm finally able to appreciate the full flavor and character that is the stout. And having had a growler of Stone RIS... I'm hooked, and...
  12. B

Ban smoking inside your own home?

Calabasas has already banned smoking outside within city limits... These clowns are trying to push this now: http://www.theacorn.com/news/2007/1011/Front_Page/002.html I doubt it will pass... but, scary.
  13. B

Tatuaje HERF... box give away!

Depending on what time this is happening, I may be in! For once... haha
  14. B

San Diego HERFS?

Is this happening? -Vinny
  15. B

Cigar In the Bottle

My local b&m Has the Cigar in the Bottle for 450+ tax.... Given the rarity of this, is this a fair price? I may be able to get him to knock some off of it because I'm a regular there.... I know MSRP is around 300, but I think most places are either out of stock or back ordered. What do you all...
  16. B

College Students Check-in

By the way.... if any of you guys are on facebook you should add me Vince Tedjasaputra
  17. B

College Students Check-in

I go to University of California, San Diego... Pre-Med Human Biology Major and ill be graduating this Spring. I am also the captain of the men's track and field team.... kinda weird considering i love cigars
  18. B

Vegas for my 21st

Going to Las Vegas tomorrow for my big 21! Any suggestions for clubs or eats? I'm obviously gonna hit up CF but I wanna celebrate it big! Also, by chance, will anyone be there this weekend? -VInny
  19. B

Friggin' interns

I'm an intern and I do nothing.... :p
  20. B

What Digital Camera Do You Use?

Sorry to dig up an old topic... but I just bought a Canon Rebel XT with the 18-55mm Kit Lens and a 75-300mm telephoto lens. I'm so excited, going out and shooting as much as my battery will allow! Glad to see other CPer's on here as interested as I am about photography. My next purchase will...