• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. obmike

Today's Smoke 2015

Tat Monster from 2012 Fuente Anejo   Trying to get down to one coolidor.
  2. obmike

B. B. King has checked out.

When I first heard his stuff, I wasn't a fan.  It was the horn era and reminded me of a vegas show.  However, the deeper I got into his much older stuff, I became a big fan.  I missed seeing John Lee Hooker live, thinking I still had time.  Made the same mistake with BB.
  3. obmike

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Tapped a keg of Bell's Oberon
  4. obmike

Masters Sunday...

I think a VSG later.
  5. obmike

Padron 1926 Serie 80 Years Maduro Perfecto

My favorite cigar.  
  6. obmike

Today's Smoke 2015

-10F yesterday, 30 today.  First cigar that I have had in a while.   These weren't bad.  I don't think I would buy a box.  It reminded of a Padron natural X000 series.   [sharedmedia=gallery:images:12453]
  7. elrey

elrey

8. obmike

Online retailer sent me the same order twice

Happened to me twice.  Both times I emailed and had them charge me again.  Both were small companies.  
  9. obmike

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Put a keg of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed in - very good Put a keg of Left Bridge Farm Girl in - ok.  It might be tough to finish this one
  10. obmike

What beer did you drink today? 2014

Deschutes Fresh Squeezed   Picked up a 1/6 for the tap. 
  11. obmike

Herf with Ulysses

I was reading today the Ulysses S Grant received 10,000 boxes of cigars from grateful citizens during the Civil War after taking Fort Henry and Fort Donelson and forcing the confederacy retreat after the battle of Shiloh.  He was known to chain smoke cigars.  Of note, he died of throat cancer 21...
  12. obmike

Looking for Old Forester Birthday Bourbon 2014

A dear friend of mine is looking for this and I would love to pick up a bottle for him.  I'm not a huge follower of the bourbon market.  Am I looking for a unicorn?   Of note, I tried some Jeffersons Presidential Reserve at a dinner recently.  That was very good.  However, I have a feeling not...
  13. obmike

Today's smoke - 2014

9F outside.  However, everyone is gone so nobody objected to smoking on the three season room.  Fired up the heaters.   Ashton VSG Anejo Shark BBF Feral Pig   I'm good for a while.  
  14. obmike

Today's smoke - 2014

The wind chill here was -15 last week.  I've been buying cigars and not smoking much.  Enjoying the photos - light them up.
  15. obmike

Why not, more (10) count boxes....?

I like the 10-count.  Nice to split with a friend. 
  16. obmike

Today's smoke - 2014

I love the Gigantes.  I've purchased two fivers.  Just dont have room for a box.
  17. obmike

What's your latest purchase - 2014

Couple fivers   Oliva Melanio Illusione Gigantes (big fan of these) La Palina (something)
  18. obmike

Today's smoke - 2014

Oliva Serie V Melanio