• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. D

Low & slow or heat & eat

I will hopefully be doing both. I plan on doing a pork butt and some ribs but will probably also end up grilling some brats and burgers too.
  2. D

L O S T

What??? The final episode is tonight? Damn good thing I saw this.
  3. D

Good/Bad News

Wow man I really don't know what to say. I couldn't imagine having that happen, but atleast no lives were lost. Trust me when I say this, insurance companies will usually take every chance they can get to screw you over. If you have any questions at all about the process or coverage or about...
  4. D

Need a set of knives

I have the same set and am looking at getting a couple more knives. I researched and read about kives for about 2 years before I finally got them and decided on the Shun. I've had them for almost 2 years now and they are amazing. The company also completely stands behind them. I got a small...
  5. D

Its about time for a change

Sorry, I can't have a gravy gubmint job like some people
  6. D

50th Anniversary

That is pretty cool that you got picked to sample and give your opinions to them. I would have initially guessed you would get a full box but now maybe nothing.
  7. D

Yeah, hence the need to talk to an attorney. ???
  8. D

Its going to be a little photography business. I don't plan on making a living off of it right now but hopefully will in the future once it grows. I figure I need to do $1000 of business per year to break even. So I am pretty much starting out with very low risk. I mainly want to do sports...
  9. D

I have been trying to get a new job for some time now because the company I work for is absolutely horrible. With the way the job market is I came to the conclusion some time ago that there is no way I am getting out of here unless I either went back to school or started my own business. I...
  10. D

Please suggest a 1'st beer

Most of what DFH makes you probably won't like but they do have a couple really weird ones that are more like wine than they are beer.
  11. D

Contest time

I Win! :whistling: :p
  12. D

CONTEST OPEN TO ALL

5/22/10 7:22PM
  13. D

Please suggest a 1'st beer

I think a part of me is going to die saying this but I would say for your first beer you would get either coors light or bud light or yeungling if it is available there. God, that was painful to say. Either that or something completely off the wall that they probably won't have like Dogfish...
  14. D

6,000 coming up!

Well I'm too late for the contest but I will guess just for shits and giggles. 5/11/10 11:37PM
  15. D

5 vs 10 vs 15 count Travel Humidors

Just today I got the 15 in the mail and was really surprised how small it was. I don't see any point in getting anything smaller. I like the idea of keeping a ziplock bag to fill with air and take up space though. That will stop them from moving around at all if you only have a couple in it.
  16. D

Cigarbid

Dammit!!! I forgot I still had an active auction that I was bidding on. I just got an email saying I won. Now I just have to get more stuff so I don't waste discounted shipping, right? :p
  17. D

I'm glad I knew better

Apparently, some of my favorite cheeses are so good because of plume. :rolleyes:
  18. D

I'm glad I knew better

$20 says that was the jackass professor. How else would he have known about it being talked about on here unless he googles the company name on a daily basis. I might be a noob but I think I would side with the knowledge of the people on here that don't have a stake in any of this instead of...
  19. D

Cigarbid

Yeah, I swore to myself earlier that I wouldn't be on there anymore for a while. Well I just spent the half hour looking and found more stuff I want. I need to just block it on my browser. :(