• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

We gotta get you a 1000mm lens!
Aye. That was just an unexpected view while walking the doggle, so snapped with my phone. I haven't busted out the Nikon in some time, and between museum visits and natural scenery, I'm getting the itch to do so again.

Aye. That was just an unexpected view while walking the doggle, so snapped with my phone. I haven't busted out the Nikon in some time, and between museum visits and natural scenery, I'm getting the itch to do so again.
I had not touched a "real" camera since the time I could take my film to just about any retailer to have it processed. I really liked the pictures my cell phone was taking, but lost some of the things I missed about the film camera. Bought a nice Canon DSLR setup at auction and remembered why I liked the SLR's so much. And then I worked my way back up to a decent DSLR setup. I just picked up a D800 body at an auction and can't wait to give it a try - should be here next week!

I had not touched a "real" camera since the time I could take my film to just about any retailer to have it processed. I really liked the pictures my cell phone was taking, but lost some of the things I missed about the film camera. Bought a nice Canon DSLR setup at auction and remembered why I liked the SLR's so much. And then I worked my way back up to a decent DSLR setup. I just picked up a D800 body at an auction and can't wait to give it a try - should be here next week!
I took a photographer class in high school where we developed out film in the dark room. I hadn't touched a camera since, until I bought my wife one for her birthday which I've pretty much claimed at this point.

Anything from Arkansas, @JoeMO? As much as I disliked the state, it sure did have its natural beauty.

Anything from Arkansas, @JoeMO? As much as I disliked the state, it sure did have its natural beauty.
I have a few on my pixels page. NW Arkansas is beautiful. As a matter of fact, "The Ozarks" which include most of southern Missouri and northern Arkansas are quite nice. I'd post the page, but don't want to break any cigarP ass rules. Based on a couple pre photography trips, the amount of images I have is pretty pathetic.