• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

xyz123 - Should he be banned or not?

Should xyz123 remain banned?

• Yes

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • Impose a 30 day ban instead

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the fuck ? If anyone should be banned, it's that asshole jeff.

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People didn't like him. His cigar sale was a shit show. He knew more than anyone. Has a checkered past. There have been people like him in the past and there will be people like him, in the future.

I don't think any of that, is a bannable offense. That's just my opinion. I voted for a 30 day BAN honestly. If after his break, he's still doing whatever it is that rubs people the wrong way, then lay the hammer down.

Why is it that new folks here can't understand the rules? They get pissed off when they get called out and mock CP. Rod you run one of the best forums out there. I guess we are all assholes, but Jeff has my vote for Chief Asshole!😀

Okay, since I have already earned the title belt. I'll ask the $64,000 question!

These guys who lobby for him, cant see how he flies in the face of everything CP, say they cant wait to leave here, etc. etc. etc. If you don't care about your future here, why not step up?

Tony @tone-ny said it well, to bring him back would mock what Rod has created that is so special.

Which begs the question ..... why not ban @Rod?👹

Okay, since I have already earned the title belt. I'll ask the $64,000 question!

These guys who lobby for him, cant see how he flies in the face of everything CP, say they cant wait to leave here, etc. etc. etc. If you don't care about your future here, why not step up?

Tony @tone-ny said it well, to bring him back would mock what Rod has created that is so special.

Don’t make me get out the dead horse meme again

Don’t make me get out the dead horse meme again
WTF dude! Who beat that particular horse to death? Nobody has challenged the James Jonsers to step up ...... have they?

Stop being a dick!

Signed
My mom

I want to vote for option 4, but would rather not have to deal with xyz trying to prove how cool he is anymore. Guy is the definition of a jagoff.

Last edited:
It's not that hard; say what you're going to do, do what you said you're going to do. Promptly. Be honest, don't screw a brother. Folks that can't figure that out....well, that's why the ban hammer was invented. Last thing anyone needs is an agent provocateur with an attitude......

Rod, I appreciate the poll for what you are looking for out of it. Rarely have we seen "The Hammer", so it still carries weight when used.

My question is what do we gain by slapping him on the wrist with a 30 day suspension? He's been "coached" since he's arrived and has snubbed everyone who has tried. Rules be damned, it'll be his way or he'll throw a multi-paragraph fit.

Self moderation only works when the "offender" gets it and cares enough to turn themselves around, or leave. It's clear he doesn't get "It".

I can't speak on his diatribes since I've blocked him shortly after he arrived. He blew off some advice I offered and I truly have no time for folks like that. I wouldn't befriend him in person, nor would I sit by him in a shop, so why "listen" to his BS on here. Everyone else has explained that in plenty of detail.

It appears he embraces the same attitudes as the "support group" that PM'd him. If so, we are nothing but a place for him to take advantage of, and not embrace as a "home". t's my belief he's shit in our house long enough, and should be shown the door. Nothing personal, because. truly don't care about him. Just isn't a fit for him, here.

Thanks for everything you do, most notably the vherf option. You've truly turned what was a great place, into a much more personal "great place". You have my support unconditionally. Enjoy the evening.

Floyd T

Wait…. Is Rod xyz!?

I vote yes.
I personally tried to help him fit in several times after a few of his blunders. But he wants to rule the world. There is no hope in him conforming to the already in place atmosphere that's been created here. Even in his correspondence with Rod, there was nothing apologetic. It was still ... I didn't do anything wrong, look I got some newbies that agree with me. That in itself shows he never was going to be happy here. Plus it's been done... to undo it is just not sending the right message to others about us as a forum.

Not a single No vote and an overwhelmingly agreement that XYZ has to go. Where are all of his buddies whose Texts XYZ shared? None of them voting in support of him? Raises a question, doesn’t it?

I vote yes.
I personally tried to help him fit in several times after a few of his blunders. But he wants to rule the world. There is no hope in him conforming to the already in place atmosphere that's been created here. Even in his correspondence with Rod, there was nothing apologetic. It was still ... I didn't do anything wrong, look I got some newbies that agree with me. That in itself shows he never was going to be happy here. Plus it's been done... to undo it is just not sending the right message to others about us as a forum.
Well said Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.