• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 NCAA SWEET 16 RANDOM DRAW -$- (This is full waiting for March Madness)

Checking to see if I understand this at all. If Clemson loses but covers, do I inherit UConn?
Yes, you arrived at the right answer. But covering the spread is a term used for the team giving points aka The Favorite. So ... like your and you're, the correct way to ask would be... If ALABAMA wins but does not cover the spread... You would "STEAL" ALABAMA. 😁
EDITED TO PUT IN CORRECT TEAM NAME. I was hoodwinked.

Last edited:
Yes, you arrived at the right answer. But covering the spread is a term used for the team giving points aka The Favorite. So ... like your and you're, the correct way to ask would be... If UCONN wins but does not cover the spread... You would "STEAL" UCONN. 😁
Dogs can't cover? Hmm, learn something every day. What do they do then?

I have a question. Who the fuck picked these teams? 😁

Oh, and BTW congrats @streetrod
I know .... right? 🫤

In case there are a few more that didn't understand how I did the team draw. I used the order in which people signed up, and pair that with the order the teams made the Sweet 16. As random as random could get.
Dogs can't cover? Hmm, learn something every day. What do they do then?
LOL... I'm fkn with you because you always get me on your and you're. You are correct. They cover the spread.

Well your question was a little crazy though as Clemson plays Alabama and not UCONN. SO.... the answer is NO. 😉

View attachment 80381
I saw the Illinois orange and thought it was Clemson! 😂

I know .... right? 🫤

In case there are a few more that didn't understand how I did the team draw. I used the order in which people signed up, and pair that with the order the teams made the Sweet 16. As random as random could get.

LOL... I'm fkn with you because you always get me on your and you're. You are correct. They cover the spread.
Dick

Wow, what collapse by Illinois; don’t ever think I’ve seen a 30-0 run by a team in the elite 8.

I know .... right? 🫤

Am I re-instated? :cool:

What a beast of a team this UCONN. They destroyed Illinois in the second half. So moving on easily to the FINAL 4
is @tomthirtysix with UCONN. to face (one and done) @CigSid 😉with Alabama. Looks like it's opening at UCONN -11.
Since they get a week to prepare and that performance by UCONN the line will go up.

Match up:
7- @streetrod vs 14- @tomthirtysix
UCONN and @tomthirtysix move on to FINAL 4
1711880840551.png
Match up:
12- @smellysell vs 13- @CigSid
Alabama @CigSid get the win and cover to move to the FINAL 4
1711881868781.png

SAT APRIL 6th

13- @CigSid vs 14- @tomthirtysix (line to be determined)
1711882256232.png

Sunday match ups:
Purdue pulled off the cover moving @StatHaldol into the FINAL 4...
WHile Noth Carolina St. Upset DUKE to move @dawgie34203 into the FINAL 4

Tentive Line on @dawgie34203 NC ST. vs @StatHaldol Purdue is -9.5. The official lines for both games will be posted Friday afternoon 4/5/24.

1712089240716.png
There has been no steals so far this year. BOOOOO!!! LOL.
Good luck to the last 4 standing. The winner of both games are guaranteed some $$. 😎

Attachments

• 1712089166298.png
    1712089166298.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
DAMMIT! For a while there, I thought I was going to get the first steal of our tournament! Oh well, I got a lot farther than I thought I would.

Good luck to the finalists!

Not one favorite point spread was wrong for the tournament... so far. There could still be a steal and switch of the Money in the Final.
Moving forward is @StatHaldol Purdue and @tomthirtysix UCONN. Congrats to you both. You will both be a winner of some magnitude.
1712481831189.png

@StatHaldol Purdue and @tomthirtysix UCONN

Contest winner by spread wins $270 while the loser will still win slick $50.
1712482231623.png

Edited to fix my mistake. Thanks @thinde for bringing it to my attention. My appologies @tomthirtysix.
I hope I got it right. If not please LMK.

Last edited: