• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 NCAA SWEET 16 RANDOM DRAW -$- (This is full waiting for March Madness)

Sent.

I didn't get an alert for the first tag. Did get one for this one. Might be a limit on how many ping per post.

Yes, I’m in but don’t see any info forwarding payment. PP or Venmo?
Post #16 has the info.
Alright.. time to ante up your $20 for the prize pool. This becomes active next week.
PPFF no comments:
Check off list and draw order below.

1) @jacot23 ✅
2) @Smart Ash ✅
3) @thinde ✅
4) @CigarStone ✅
5) @dawgie34203 ✅
6) @whopper ✅
7) @streetrod ✅
8) @cohibasurfer ✅
9) @CBoukal ✅
10) @StatHaldol ✅
11) @StatHaldol (Christina) ✅
12) @smellysell ✅
13) @CigSid
14) @tomthirtysix ✅
15) @BurnBerry ✅
16) @modo22

Last edited:
sorry, have not been on CP in a few....will get you paid
Got it Ben Thank you.

Alright.. time to ante up your $20 for the prize pool. This becomes active next week.
PPFF no comments:

1) @jacot23 ✅
2) @Smart Ash ✅
3) @thinde ✅
4) @CigarStone ✅
5) @dawgie34203 ✅
6) @whopper ✅
7) @streetrod ✅
8) @cohibasurfer ✅
9) @CBoukal ✅
10) @StatHaldol ✅
12) @smellysell ✅
13) @CigSid
14) @tomthirtysix ✅
15) @BurnBerry ✅
16) @modo22✅

Last edited:

1) @jacot23 ✅
2) @Smart Ash ✅
3) @thinde ✅
4) @CigarStone ✅
5) @dawgie34203 ✅
6) @whopper ✅
7) @streetrod ✅
8) @cohibasurfer ✅
9) @CBoukal ✅
10) @StatHaldol ✅
12) @smellysell ✅
13) @CigSid ✅
14) @tomthirtysix ✅
15) @BurnBerry ✅
16) @modo22✅
Everyone is anteed up. We are now just waiting for Sunday night to see what 16 teams remain for the draw. Games start being played Thursday March 28th.

I'm thinking with the point spread and being able to steal a team, it's an underdog in the first couple of days that probably has the best chance at moving into the Final 4 and then into the Championship game.

Good luck to everyone.

Everyone is anteed up. We are now just waiting for Sunday night to see what 16 teams remain for the draw. Games start being played Thursday March 28th.

I'm thinking with the point spread and being able to steal a team, it's an underdog in the first couple of days that probably has the best chance at moving into the Final 4 and then into the Championship game.

Good luck to everyone.

The “steal” aspect is great! 👍

If they make it that far, would Oakland be a good team to have? Although it would have been a much more impressive win against any other 3seed besides Kentucky…

If they make it that far, would Oakland be a good team to have? Although it would have been a much more impressive win against any other 3seed besides Kentucky…
Yes. Is Oakland a speacial team to you?
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so let me know if I am winning ok?
Chad let me help you understand a little better. Each game will have odds set by Las Vegas books. So one team will 96% of the time get points to be added to their score. Which means the other team is called the favorite. When the game ends you add the points to the underdog and if their score is higher than the other team they win. So a steal .... for GP and explanation... Lets use this game tonight.
1711134190281.png
Texas A&M gets +1.5.
Let's say the CORN-Huskers 😎 win the game 71-70. Then the person that has A&M gets the 1.5 and the contest score reads Huskers 71 and A&M 71.5. Since Nebraska won and moves on in the tournament... the person with A&M takes the Huskers as their team now and moves on. The person that originally had NEB is now out. NOW.... If the points added to the losing team doesn't move the score higher than the other team, then the person with the Huskers keeps them and moves on. It can make for an intersting out come.

1711134866677.png
Here's another one... Grambling would get to add 27.5 to their score. I do not set the odds, but if the spread is on the point (with out a half point) we are giving the underdog team the half point to prevent a tie. I hope this explanation helps, but if anyone has any questions ( Besides @CigarStone ... I just don't have the time or patience to get him good) please ask. It's more fun when everyone understands how it works. Stealing a brothers team is where the fun is IMO.

I hope to post the spread at each tip off. But in case I get side tracked, everyone should be able to do it for themselves.
PS we will always use the Live or Gametime tip odds and not the open. They can be found at Covers. https://www.covers.com/sport/basketball/ncaab/odds

Yes. Is Oakland a speacial team to you?

Chad let me help you understand a little better. Each game will have odds set by Las Vegas books. So one team will 96% of the time get points to be added to their score. Which means the other team is called the favorite. When the game ends you add the points to the underdog and if their score is higher than the other team they win. So a steal .... for GP and explanation... Lets use this game tonight.
View attachment 80094
Texas A&M gets +1.5.
Let's say the CORN-Huskers 😎 win the game 71-70. Then the person that has A&M gets the 1.5 and the contest score reads Huskers 71 and A&M 71.5. Since Nebraska won and moves on in the tournament... the person with A&M takes the Huskers as their team now and moves on. The person that originally had NEB is now out. NOW.... If the points added to the losing team doesn't move the score higher than the other team, then the person with the Huskers keeps them and moves on. It can make for an intersting out come.

View attachment 80096
Here's another one... Grambling would get to add 27.5 to their score. I do not set the odds, but if the spread is on the point (with out a half point) we are giving the underdog team the half point to prevent a tie. I hope this explanation helps, but if anyone has any questions ( Besides @CigarStone ... I just don't have the time or patience to get him good) please ask. It's more fun when everyone understands how it works. Stealing a brothers team is where the fun is IMO.

I hope to post the spread at each tip off. But in case I get side tracked, everyone should be able to do it for themselves.
PS we will always use the Live or Gametime tip odds and not the open. They can be found at Covers. https://www.covers.com/sport/basketball/ncaab/odds
I have a question.

What do you mean I can't ask questions?