• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 NCAA SWEET 16 RANDOM DRAW -$- (This is full waiting for March Madness)

Yes. Is Oakland a speacial team to you?

Not at all, but after living in Tennessee for 15 years, I root for anybody that’s playing against Kentucky, in any sport!

Plus, I’m trying to keep track of all the final adjusted scores so I know who covers the spread (kind of) consistently. That way I’ll have a half-assed uneducated guess on who to root for or against In our contest. I know it’s always a crap shoot, but I enjoy the research.

Hello again!
I'm sorry I've not kept the thread active waiting on the teams to win their way in, I've been a bit side tracked with some family issues. (I was going to do a full bracket contest but this "Family Crisis" has taken up most of my mind and time. Enough of the sob story.

So in any event we have the 16 teams now. The sequence those teams won their games and secured their way into the Sweet 16 bracket will be matched to the sign up order for the contest.

Below is the order the teams advanced and moved into the Sweet16.
Below that is our posted sign up order.

Simply match your sign up number to the team number and that is the team you have.

Teams
1711468289295.png

1) @jacot23
2) @Smart Ash
3) @thinde
4) @CigarStone
5) @dawgie34203
6) @whopper
7) @streetrod
8) @cohibasurfer
9) @CBoukal
10) @StatHaldol
11) @StatHaldol (Christina)
12) @smellysell
13) @CigSid
14) @tomthirtysix
15) @BurnBerry
16) @modo22

4 games will be played on Thursday 3/28 and 4 games on Friday 3/29.

*I will post the games and spread locks with named opponents soon.

PS. I will do my very best to stay on top of this when the games start.

There are no Cinderella story teams this year. The lowest seed to move into the sweet 16 is the 11 seed N.C. State.

Here are the games and spreads for both days.
Thursday
1711471778945.png

Friday
1711471890753.png
Good luck everyone.

Hello again!
I'm sorry I've not kept the thread active waiting on the teams to win their way in, I've been a bit side tracked with some family issues. (I was going to do a full bracket contest but this "Family Crisis" has taken up most of my mind and time. Enough of the sob story.

So in any event we have the 16 teams now. The sequence those teams won their games and secured their way into the Sweet 16 bracket will be matched to the sign up order for the contest.

Below is the order the teams advanced and moved into the Sweet16.
Below that is our posted sign up order.

Simply match your sign up number to the team number and that is the team you have.

Teams
View attachment 80208

1) @jacot23
2) @Smart Ash
3) @thinde
4) @CigarStone
5) @dawgie34203
6) @whopper
7) @streetrod
8) @cohibasurfer
9) @CBoukal
10) @StatHaldol
11) @StatHaldol (Christina)
12) @smellysell
13) @CigSid
14) @tomthirtysix
15) @BurnBerry
16) @modo22

4 games will be played on Thursday 3/28 and 4 games on Friday 3/29.

*I will post the games and spread locks with named opponents soon.

PS. I will do my very best to stay on top of this when the games start.
Looks like one and done for me 😢

Well, I hope I'm out my first game.... #DukeFan